How come Bruce Wayne's eyes were black in TNBA but blue in JL/U?

Latest News & Videos

the_joker

Mar 23, 2009
I guess it's odd that his eyes are different colors in shows set in the same universe, but I'm not sure if that's worth... dwelling on.

You may be thrilled to know that young Bruce's eyes were blue in "The Once and Future Thing" part 1, but old Bruce's eyes were black in part 2. I'm guessing they were referencing the different eye colors over the different shows.

Reactions: ganon51

Revelator

Loathsome spotted reptile
Nov 18, 2001
San Francisco, CA
I've actually wondered about this before! And I have no idea why. Maybe it was just an oversight by the animators. I do think the TNBA model looks better with blue eyes, which give Bruce a cold stare that hints at his Batman side.

Reactions: ganon51