Hotel Transylvania: The Series Season 2 to Premiere on Disney Channel October 8, 2019

slai

Reporter
Reporter
Hotel Transylvania: The Series Checks In For Season Two With Sony Pictures Animation And Nelvana
The Animated Series Renewal And Upcoming Home Entertainment Release Of Hotel Transylvania 3 Builds On Sony Pictures Entertainment’s Commitment To Make The Brand A 365 Day Experience
Nelvana Continues to Distribute the Series Internationally Outside of the U.S.

CULVER CITY, Calif., September 12, 2018 – Sony Pictures Animation and Nelvana have announced the second-season renewal of the hit animated comedy Hotel Transylvania: The Series. Disney Channel in the U.S. and their global territories, and TELETOON Canada, a network owned by Nelvana parent company Corus Entertainment, are set to broadcast the new episodes.
In its first season, Hotel Transylvania: The Series was among Disney Channel’s top three animated series among...

Continue reading...

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Here's Batman in a Dreamworks show.

Gotta say, I'm warming up to the new layout. It's a little more attractive than the old one.

Katzenberg is SOOOO supportive.
I haven't seen this movie in years, so I don't know if it's good or not. Still, Jeff Bennett voicing Kangaroo Jack is pretty hilarious.

brodie999 wrote on 5YearsOnEastCoast's profile.
Hey, have you written about my article yet? Could you please send me the link?