Hot Wheels / GT QUESTION

bklien

After Hot Wheels takes it slot on Friday, Februrary 20, will Gt return to TOONAMI?

Last edited by a moderator:

BCVM22

1. February 10 was yesterday (Tuesday).

2. GT is still premiering new episodes on Toonami. Reruns are on SVES.

William C. Maune

TZ News Editor in Chief
bklien said:
After Hot Wheels takes it slot on Friday, Februrary 10, will Gt return to TOONAMI?

On Friday February 13th, SD Gundam will air, followed by 2 Hot Wheels episodes and then a new Dragonball GT. After that Dragonball GT rotates off the block for the rest of February and March to make way for movies and other special presentations. You can catch Dragonball GT reruns on Saturday nights.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

My daily reminder of Twitter being cancer on level with TikTok (which is worse, despite not being around as long.):

Yeah: I thought a boy and a girl becoming more than friends was usually the norm when it came to building healthy future relationships, last time I checked. Or is it that these characters are straight?
devil cookie pfp time!

because of this tweet...
So NERF sells Minecraft toys apparently...
Something I've noticed about Popeye on MeTV's Saturday Morning Cartoons as of late- not only are there now 4 shorts instead of 3, they're mostly, if not entirely, ones from the 1950s. A decade that Warner Home Video has yet to tackle for the Sailor Man. Almost like it's a sign.
Here is my multisource Sparta "no BGM" remix. Enjoy! :)

Featured Posts