Hot Wheels Acceleracers "The Ultimate Race" Talkback (Spoilers)

Pat, can I buy a vowel from the Wheel of Power?

• 5 Accelechargers

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • 4 Accelechargers

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • 3 Accelechargers

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • 2 Accelechargers

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • 1 Accelecharger

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 0 Accelechargers

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters

Duke

Truer Words Were Never Spoken
toonami2.jpg
acceleracers.jpg

It's time to rev up, because the final Acceleracers movie is speeding your way! The final battle between the Teku, the Metal Maniacs, the Silencerz, and the Racing Drones is about to begin!​

Last time on Hot Wheels Acceleracers:​

"Vert returns to the Teku just in time to take on the Pipeline Realm. The racers will have to master the drafting technique as they perform their best F-Zero impression against the Racing Drones and a group of mysterious drivers with powerful technology that are called The Silencerz. Meanwhile, Mark's and Kurt's feud has gone into full-blown overdrive, with Marky isolating himself from his teammates and his anger going over the edge. To make matters worse, Mark's been captured by the Racing Drones as Tezla starts to lose whatever grip he had on this whole adventure and Porkchop proves that even a semi can do some damage on the track."

This week on Hot Wheels Acceleracers:

"The Racing Drones have accquired all the Accelechargers! Unless the Teku and Metal Maniacs work together, Gelorum will have the ultimate power! As if that wasn't enough, Kadeem and Mark reveal what the Racing Drones have done to them! And then Vert's Dad shows up! And we find out who the leader of the Silencerz are! This is the final episode! We need more exclamation points! I need to fill up this paragraph! Naruto rocks! Sieg Zeon!"

Spoilers: Umm...yea. I don't think anybody has seen this in advance, but if you have, don't blow it for everyone else, OK?

Wanted

Toonmaster
Nice new Talkback design... I wonder how the forum'd look if it looked like that.

Anyhow, yet another Acceleracers movie I'll have to wait for the DVD to see.

Duke

I'm gonna miss Shriocco, Monkey, and Pork Chop. They make Acceleracers fun.

Plus, I'm gonna miss how they manage to take out the Racing Drones. First a random asteroid and then wiping out. :anime:

o_O Evas in Hot Wheels?

Obi

SEVEN. MONDAY.
Hooray, Acceleracers is finally over! But now we have to put up with Alien Racers...

At least the facial animation is pretty good in this.

Obi

SEVEN. MONDAY.
Yeah, I think it airs on October 29th.

You know, Mattel really should've gotten Gonzo to do the animation for this. After seeing the crazy races they've pulled off in Cybertron, they could work wonders with this. It would actually be really cool.

Justice Lords

Dang! Dang! Dang! Dang! I had to work till 7, and only taped from 7-7:30, yet again I wil miss the first 30 minutes. I have yet to see a single one of the movies in its entirity when it aired. Couldn't they freaking advertise it on Toonami at least once the weekend before.

What the frakin hezmana were they thinking ending the frakin last movie with a cliffhanger?

Rabi~en~Rose

idolmaster
I missed the first half hour not even knowing this would be airing thanks to the underpromotion it got :crying: isn't this the last of this series of movies? to end it on a cliffhanger like that drives me a little batty :confused: :eek: ah its just no fair the whole series was kind of confusing to me but it was a fun ride and this last chapter was all kinds of cool at least

Justice Lords

Whatever bloody happened to Kadeem? I didn't see one second of him in the last half hour.

Was Banjee Castillo ever mentioned since we saw his car in one realm?

I doubt it happened in this chapter was it ever stated what kind of car Tezla drove when he got hurt?

Tien85

Justice Lords said:
Whatever bloody happened to Kadeem? I didn't see one second of him in the last half hour.

Was Banjee Castillo ever mentioned since we saw his car in one realm?

I doubt it happened in this chapter was it ever stated what kind of car Tezla drove when he got hurt?
It wasn't really said, but I think the car Tezla was driving was Nitrium. I have some news that is gonna be good for some and bad for others. This movie may have ended on a cliffhanger, but Mattel and Mainframe are already working on next years story for Acceleracers. Nothing more is known as of yet though.

As for tonights movie, I'll have my thoughts (not that it matters :sweat: ) a bit later after I watch it (I taped it).

Justice Lords

Tien85 said:
It wasn't really said, but I think the car Tezla was driving was Nitrium.
So he was driving a Silencerz car? And he has no clue that they can copy the others? That makes absolutely no frakkin sense.

Tien85

Justice Lords said:
So he was driving a Silencerz car? And he has no clue that they can copy the others? That makes absolutely no frakkin sense.
He actually figures it out in the third movie, thats when he also tells the other drivers about the Silencerz. But there was a line in this movie where Gig is talking about Tezla stealing technology from them, my guess is that part of it was the car Nitrium.

bigddan11

Justice must be served!
Mainframe has confirmed they are working on a new Hot Wheels seires, but the question is will it be a follow-up to Acceleracers (picking up where Acceleracers ended at) or will it be an alternate reality.

Duke

As much as I thought the movies rocked, the Acceleracers commercial for the new Acceledome track is really getting on my nerves.

Tien85

bigddan11 said:
Mainframe has confirmed they are working on a new Hot Wheels seires, but the question is will it be a follow-up to Acceleracers (picking up where Acceleracers ended at) or will it be an alternate reality.
From what I have read on the Official Hot Wheels Message Board, it appears to be a continuation of the Acceleracers. BTW, small fact some of u guys might wanna know. Vert's dad, is actually the main character from the old Hot Wheels series from the 1960s-70's.

Tien85

Duke said:
As much as I thought the movies rocked, the Acceleracers commercial for the new Acceledome track is really getting on my nerves.
Yes, I agree wholeheartedly. That music is makin me want to rip my ears off :mad:

Prowlus

Wonder what the MM and Teku gonna do now that 3/4 of their cars have been trashed? Boost a couple from the Drones and Silencez and repaint them into their colors? BTW does anyone think the Monkey is a human version of BW's Rattrap?

ShadowGUN

YES!YES!YES!
Tien85 said:
From what I have read on the Official Hot Wheels Message Board, it appears to be a continuation of the Acceleracers. BTW, small fact some of u guys might wanna know. Vert's dad, is actually the main character from the old Hot Wheels series from the 1960s-70's.

:eek: Whoa! Really. So what was the 60-70 series about.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.
Change of plans, no concert for me tonight! Instead, if everything goes according to plan, I will instead be seeing Chris Barron (of Spin Doctors) in May.
I may actually delete my twitter account. It is just really bad these days, and I have other ways to keep in touch with the few people on there I do care about, so deleting it would be rather easy. Something I once thought I'd never think of doing.
And now: A Classic Toonzone Moment #3

On the TTTP on October 13, 2002, a couple of users question if Dumb Patrol (1964) is truly offensive, causing a long discussion about flame wars: "Dumb Patrol"
I still haven't made a real post on that Dreamwidth blog I have linked in my signature. Still deciding what I want to do with it, really. I want to practice my reviewing skills so I may use it exclusively as a review blog for whatever I feel like.

Featured Posts