"Hey Arnold" TV movie in development (for real this time!)

PinkieLopBun

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
A look at the logo.
C4amThFUEAAdjAl.jpg

Source

AnotherRandomGuy

The cat came back, he just couldn't stay away
Looks more less like a cleaned version of the show, which is a good thing.
If Samurai Jack has taught anything, it's that for properties like these it's best to be as close to the original series as possible.

Of course this is really just an overdue series finale, but I feel the lesson can extend beyond that.

jaylop97

Staff member
In one aspect she does look a little more older, but she feels a little more different.

jaylop97

Staff member
Would you look at that Arnold's room looks the same, I am glad not much has changed there.

kanc

Isn't it obvious? The movie takes place in the jungle. Same setting. Plus more classics. It would be a neat addon.
i don't think so. wild thornberrys and hey arnold jungle movie aren't exactly in same universe when crossing over or cameo.

Light Lucario

Staff member
I'd like to see something of the Wild Thornberrys again, but it wouldn't make sense to include them in this movie just because they're in a jungle. The focus should be on Arnold and his friends.

Checkerboard

THE HOME OF THE TOP TOON STARS
What I have in mind is just a small cameo where they appear for a few seconds in the background. For example when somebody looks through binoculars. Just a cool nod to another Nick classic.

Light Lucario

Staff member
I'd rather that they save a nod like that for something like a Rugrats revival, if that ever happens. It would make a bit more sense given that they're set in the same universe and the designs are more similar to each other too.

Dudley

Staff member
Well, I guess there's nothing out there that proves they DONT exist in the same universe.
I'm down for a small cameo, so long as it's small and doesn't distract from the plot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AnotherRandomGuy

The cat came back, he just couldn't stay away
I guess it depends on if "Snee-Oosh Inc" and "Klasky Csupo" wanna make their universes shared.
They aren't on bad terms with each other per se, but I don't think the thought ever really crossed either's minds.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts