"Hey Arnold" TV movie in development (for real this time!)

DomainMorph

Banned
I guess it depends on if "Snee-Oosh Inc" and "Klasky Csupo" wanna make their universes shared.
They aren't on bad terms with each other per se, but I don't think the thought ever really crossed either's minds.
Snee-Oooshh is not a ''real production company'', as far as I'm concerned, it's just a name that Craig uses at the end of his shows, the entire production of the show (sans the animation off course) is done in house at Nickelodeon Animation Studios in Burbank California. Besides, I doubt The Wild Thornberrys would appear in the movie since it would mess up the Hey Arrnold universe.

Zeether

HASSHA!!
Outside of some fake MoviePilot article rumors started by you-know-who I doubt there's gonna be any sort of crossover with Wild Thornberrys.

Also, Snee-Oosh is a business entity Craig Bartlett created, and according to IMDB he's used it for stuff outside Nick like Ready Jet Go.

Zeether

HASSHA!!
Yeah, just another rough. That green light though seems to imply that whoever's putting their arm on his shoulder could have the Corazon (the artifact they mention in The Journal)...

DecaTilde

Beauty is only fur deep.
Wait, what's Iggy doing in one of the storyboard panels? Hasn't he been a pariah since Season 3 after he humiliated Arnold?

Sent from my NX16A11264 using Tapatalk

jaylop97

Staff member
^At leat they are taking a risk, don't care myself to an alright episode that one was and this shows most overhated character.

Zeether

HASSHA!!
Craig has announced that a comic teaser will be coming today as a preview for the movie:

jaylop97

Staff member
That is a nice move comics can surely give good details on what is going on for a part of the movie.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Updated my sub-text and the banner (adding "and Artist" written in the 20 Cents Marker font in blue) to emphasise that I'm not just a media fan, but also an artist, since I developed many profile banners. My next goal is to create banners for three moderators.

That Girl Lay Lay full first episode now on youtube nickelodeon
Ah yes! I will play Cars on Dreamcast, Cars 2 on Dreamcast and Cars 3 on Xbox!
What happen when Animax Asia about to play anime that is not for kids.....

Featured Posts