"Heroes in Crisis (2018 Mini-Series)" Talkback (Spoilers)

• Enter to win two tickets to MIRAI plus Merch. Details here.

Latest News & Videos

Rate and Discuss this DC Comics event!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ****1/2

• ***1/2

• **1/2

• *1/2

• Total voters

James Harvey

The World's Finest
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Apr 23, 2001
Ratings
1,261 3
Toonzone
www.worldsfinestonline.com
There’s a new kind of crisis threatening the heroes of the DC Universe, ripped from real-world headlines by C.I.A.-operative-turned-comics-writer Tom King: How does a superhero handle PTSD?

HEROES IN CRISIS #1

Art by: Clay Mann
Written by: Tom King

Welcome to Sanctuary, an ultra-secret hospital for superheroes who’ve been traumatized by crime-fighting and cosmic combat. But something goes inexplicably wrong when many patients wind up dead, with two well-known operators as the prime suspects: Harley Quinn and Booster Gold! It’s up to the DC Trinity of Superman, Wonder Woman and Batman to investigate—but can they get the job done in the face of overwhelming opposition?

Discuss this new DC Comics event!

Ahsoka

Jan 7, 2002
Ratings
The art looked really nice. I really like King's work but I'm not sure I am on board for this. It just seems like Identity Crisis 2 and the return of needless grim/dark stuff to the DCU. Given that Rebirth was about bringing back hope to the universe I would hate to see that wiped away again with books like this. All this pointless shock deaths is also really tiring at this point but one of the deaths is especially cruel (we all know who I mean).

SourSweetGone

Canterlot High Class of 83.
Mar 31, 2017
Ratings
281 5
US
Some of the characters won't really even be dead, that's a given. But the one that are legit KIA I feel sorry for cause killing off characters for shock value is always a bad/stupid decision.