Here is a rather intresting use of Anime toys...

Latest News & Videos

Pokejedservo

Mega Man 3 is Classic
May 2, 2001
Rochester, NH

Dunno what the other toys are in the background but here is EVA-1 of Neon Genesis Evangelion doing a little something with the infamous Fujiko Mine of Lupin the III fame. Found this recently and its amazing on what you can find on Japanese Journal sites huh?

Go-chin

Avid Haruhi and Ouendan fan
Jan 15, 2004
Texas
I thought this was going to be the Gundam made out of a crabshell, or the various Hello Kitty adult toys.

PeppeRaskell1

Peanutized!!!
Sep 20, 2001
Catskills/Hudson Valley
Pokejedservo said:

Dunno what the other toys are in the background but here is EVA-1 of Neon Genesis Evangelion doing a little something with the infamous Fujiko Mine of Lupin the III fame. Found this recently and its amazing on what you can find on Japanese Journal sites huh?
Looks like Twisted ToyFare Theater, Japanese-style.

Wonder if they've made a Japanese version of Robot Chicken?

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I'm not getting HBO Max because my mom felt that we didn't need to get another streaming service. I already have Netflix, Hulu, etc.
the reason i keep going in animesuperhero site is because nobody else is getting more effort on posting the updates, and I ended up doing all the work. If I will have job in future, then who's going to get more effort on postings? I mean I can understand if people are busy working, then fine..
I'm now using my friend's old laptop, since my laptop still has some problems, restart problems possibly due to updates on windows

I don't know if there's a thread, so I'll put this here.

Luke Skywalker says to practice social distancing.