Help with unknown character. Head hunter witch doctor.

Myztical

I’ve been searching all night trying to figure out who this guy is. Can’t find him. I want to say he’s from Bugs Bunny but not positive. He’s a short, angry, tiki mask or African mask wearing guy. He’s shouting and jumping around stomping his feet. I think he has grass around his ankles and a spear. Anyone know who I’m talking about? I can picture him so clearly in my mind. I would of watched the cartoon in the late 70s or early 80s but I’m pretty sure it was an older cartoon.

Myztical

Is that the little guy with the red nose, and he wears a hat? Its not him. That one kept popping up in google search though. My guy is wearing a big mask, I don't think you ever see his actual face. Heres a pic of what I remember, naturally he is a cartoon and I thinks he's short/little, but the costume on the right seems accurate.

Attachments

• 66955a22a2bb8604afc4d0612c44a563.jpg
    66955a22a2bb8604afc4d0612c44a563.jpg
    375.6 KB · Views: 298

DVDLooney

Myztical, you sure you're not confusing the character with some other cartoon series? Because I have never heard of or seen this unknown character you're talking about, and I have been watching Looney Tunes since I was a toddler.

Myztical

I could definitely be confusing the cartoon. Both me and my husband thought it was Bugs bunny because we remembered the little voodoo guy being harassed by the main character and Bugs bunny sure does that a lot lol. The one from the pink panther is not him but it is the closest to what he looks like. We would of watched the cartoons during the early to mid 80's. So it could be any older cartoon up to the newer ones from that time frame. Perhaps I should ask in Saturday morning forum. I appreciate the help.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts