Help me pls to remember the cartoon

SamuraiLack

It was on the Cartoon Network in 2004 likely.
The drawing style is similar to the "Samurai Jack", but I checked all the episodes of "Jack" and didn't find the only episode which I remember:
it starting to rain and people in trance open their mouths, lift their heads up and water begins to pour over the edge of their mouths during they staring up at the sky as if under the hypnosis.
Inb4: Johny Bravo, Dexter, Star Wars, The Powerpuff Girls. No, they arent!

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
Describe how the hypnotized people looked like. Large eyes or small eyes? Flashy colored skin or normal skin? etc.

Are you American? Do you think it is something quite known or completey forgotten?
This could literally be anything...
Might have been on some anime that CN aired on Toonami.
Well, anything but anime. He said it had a style similar to Samurai Jack. So anything but anime...

Is it Chris Colorado? That's a completey random guess... I have never even seen it.

EDIT: Totally Spies had several episodes with hypnotized people...

Last edited:

SamuraiLack

It's problematic to describe, because I remember only this scene. I dont even remember any main characters.
Thats why I hope to meet here a person who remembers described dark scene with the rain.
Eyes were more than usual probably. Skin was pale-grey. It wasnt anime, no.
I'm not an American, I dont know how much is it known today.

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
In which country do you live, then? We can show you old TV-guides from your country.

(I am from Belgium, btw)

Last edited:

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
Both RandomMe and I had the same Cartoon Network channel as you around 2004. It didn't have that many cartoons back then, namely:

-the ones you've mentioned
-Cow and Chicken / I am Weasel
-Ed Edd n Eddy
-Mike Lu & Og
-Courage the Cowardly Dog
-Sheep in the Big City
-Time Squad
-Billy & Mandy / Evil Con Carne
-Codename: Kids Next Door

-The Cramp Twins
-Gadget Boy and Heather
-Fat Dog Mendoza
-Spaced Out
-Star Wars: Clone Wars
-a few Hanna-Barbera cartoons (unlikely)
-Looney Tunes
-Tom and Jerry

That's it.

Last edited:

SamuraiLack

I'm looking your titles now, typing "*title* rain" in YouTube and Google pictures but i cant find anything. I admit that I could be mistaken about the channel.
So there is a hope that somebody, who remembers this scene, will respond.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Here's my review of Barbie And Stacie To The Rescue in honor of Cassandra Lee Morris's birthday.
so, with primal screen going down, I wonder how that affected Cartoon Network since they using that studio to do the bumpers for years now, are they going to start working with the animation studio who did the bumpers for adult swim now
It is now officially 20 years since I joined here.
I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!

Featured Posts