Help me please to find 2 old cartoons!

Latest News & Videos

Nikita

Oct 6, 2017
Hello everyone! Please could you help me to find 2 old cartoons! I have been trying to find them for so long... They are both short and may be b/w (but may be colored). May be they are Merrie Melodies or Looney Tunes but i didnt find them there..
1. Cartoon about small fox and small dog. The doddie came to the forest and met little fox. They played and then the dog went home. After some time the hunt season opened and many other dogs came there with their hunters. I dont remember, but they killed the fox and that dog. And in the end of this cartoon - thay show us that their ghosts (dog's and fox'es) are playing in the forest like when they were alive...
2. The second cartoon is about some night school or evening school. Its short also. And it also can be Merrie Melodies etc. it was school for the small ghosts... or may be for some night little animals (may be Porky the Pig was there)... or may be even for some insects... i dont remember exactly.. but i remember that there were some ghosts there..

I would be very thankful for any information! Thanks !

Daffyrocks

"I'm Daffy the Gaucho!"
Jul 22, 2014
Ratings
1,118 15
Bucharest, Romania
1. Cartoon about small fox and small dog. The doddie came to the forest and met little fox. They played and then the dog went home. After some time the hunt season opened and many other dogs came there with their hunters. I dont remember, but they killed the fox and that dog. And in the end of this cartoon - thay show us that their ghosts (dog's and fox'es) are playing in the forest like when they were alive...
I am very sure this may be the Disney feature film "The Fox and The Hound"

ZanyLogic5

Dec 26, 2015
Ratings
397 1
Florida, United States
2. The second cartoon is about some night school or evening school. Its short also. And it also can be Merrie Melodies etc. it was school for the small ghosts... or may be for some night little animals (may be Porky the Pig was there)... or may be even for some insects... i dont remember exactly.. but i remember that there were some ghosts there...
The second one is from "Merrie Melodies: Ghost Wanted".

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

I can't speak for the comics, but this may be the best year for the Spider-Man franchise in my lifetime.
This is as weird as the time McDonalds served pizza in the early 1990s .

https://youtu.be/awoR688JvtA
Dora Dora Dora Dora I love you.
I need my Internet back...the past week has been so boring and holidays break just started for me
At first, I thought Brian Hohlfeld working on many shows Nicole Dubuc worked on was just a coincidence . It turns out they're married. I previously thought the Paul Dini / Misty Lee marriage had the largest age gap (he was born in 1957 while she was born in 1976), but this is the one that's larger (he was born in 1957 while she was born in 1978, making 21 years). I'm not complaining, but this is surprising.