Help me know the names of these tom and jerry cartoons

Latest News

Jun 11, 2018
Ratings
turkey
Can someone tell me the name of the tom and jerry episodes written below, cause I really want to know and tried to google them but didnt find anything. please if you know the name of any of them comment it

1-theres a cartoon where a little hatched duck sees tom and thinks he's its mum and jerry tries to convince the duck that tom isnt its mum but the duck doesnt believe jerry and tom wants first to eat the duck then becomes nice afterwards

2-a cartoon in which tom inherits lots of dollars if he doesnt harm jerry and then jerry benifits frm the situation by annoying tom until tom leaves the dollars and screams "i lost a million dollars but i am happy"

3-a cartoon in which tom behaves like a mouse whenever hes hit on the head and he annoys jerry then and jerry wants tom to return to normal

4-a cartoon in which jerry finds himself trapped in his hole between tom and another cat each on one side and he decides to make them fight against each other without them knowing and in the end they leave and jerry comes after them (this is one of the episodes where tom meows in the title card)

5-an episode in which tom steals chicken from the fridge and made it looks like its the dog that did this but jerry photographs tom while toms putting the chicken beside the dog, and then jerry make lots of copy from the photo and tom tries to hide the photos from the man and woman in the house until they discover the truth and push tom outside the house

6-(another episode where tom meows in the title card) where jerry play drums in a nightclubs which makes tom unable to sleep all night and so

7-a weird episode where tom and jerry go to a jungle with a mean man with them and an elephant and so

8-an episode in which three small but very mean cats come to the house and tom and jerry unite together to get rid of those cats

9-an episode in which tom and jerry are in a large house then they decide to start a war against each others and go outside and fight each others with guns,slignshot,bow and arrow,cannon and so until they go back to the house (I think tom meows in the title card of this episode too)

10-an episode in which jerry has a guitar musician relative who keeps pulling one of toms whisker whenever his guitar breaks a part, its a very funny episode

11-(another episode where tom meows in the title card) a scary weird episode where jerry is wearing a blue coat and brown hat and tries to steal a fridge full of cheese that is in toms scary house and tom puts barriers in jerry's way that backfires into tom

Last edited by a moderator:

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Mar 8, 2009
Ratings
7,919 6
A Valid Location
1-theres a cartoon where a little hatched duck sees tom and thinks he's its mum and jerry tries to convince the duck that tom isnt its mum but the duck doesnt believe jerry
The title is "That's My Mommy".
2-a cartoon in which tom inherits lots of dollars if he doesnt harm jerry and then jerry benifits frm the situation by annoying tom until tom leaves the dollars and screams "i lost a million dollars but i am happy"
This one is "The Million Dollar Cat".
3-a cartoon in which tom behaves like a mouse whenever hes hit on the head and he annoys jerry then and jerry wants tom to return to normal
"Nit-Wity Kitty" is the title.
4-a cartoon in which jerry finds himself trapped in his hole between tom and another cat each on one side and he decides to make them fight against each other without them knowing and in the end they leave and jerry comes after them (this is one of the episodes where tom meows in the title card)
This cartoon is called "Catty-Cornered".
5-an episode in which tom steals chicken from the fridge and made it looks like its the dog that did this but jerry photographs tom while toms putting the chicken beside the dog, and then jerry make lots of copy from the photo and tom tries to hide the photos from the man and woman in the house until they discover the truth and push tom outside the house
"Tom's Photo Finish" is the correct title.
6-(another episode where tom meows in the title card) where jerry play drums in a nightclubs which makes tom unable to sleep all night and so
This cartoon is "Rock 'n' Rodent".
7-a weird episode where tom and jerry go to a jungle with a mean man with them and an elephant and so
"Sorry Safari" os the title of this cartoon.
8-an episode in which three small but very mean cats come to the house and tom and jerry unite together to get rid of those cats
This is "Triplet Trouble".
9-an episode in which tom and jerry are in a large house then they decide to start a war against each others and go outside and fight each others with guns,slignshot,bow and arrow,cannon and so until they go back to the house (I think tom meows in the title card of this episode too)
"Duel Peronality" is the title to this one.
10-an episode in which jerry has a guitar musician relative who keeps pulling one of toms whisker whenever his guitar breaks a part, its a very funny episode
This one is "Pecos Pest".
11-(another episode where tom meows in the title card) a scary weird episode where jerry is wearing a blue coat and brown hat and tries to steal a fridge full of cheese that is in toms scary house and tom puts barriers in jerry's way that backfires into tom
And this last one is "The Mouse from HUNGER".

Jun 11, 2018
Ratings
turkey
The title is "That's My Mommy".

This one is "The Million Dollar Cat".

"Nit-Wity Kitty" is the title.

This cartoon is called "Catty-Cornered".

"Tom's Photo Finish" is the correct title.

This cartoon is "Rock 'n' Rodent".

"Sorry Safari" os the title of this cartoon.

This is "Triplet Trouble".

"Duel Peronality" is the title to this one.

This one is "Pecos Pest".

And this last one is "The Mouse from HUNGER".
Wow thank you so much! I have been searching them for a long time without a clue, thank youu. Now I am curious how did you know the names of all of them :) are you a big tom and jerry fan?

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Mar 8, 2009
Ratings
7,919 6
A Valid Location
Wow thank you so much! I have been searching them for a long time without a clue, thank youu. Now I am curious how did you know the names of all of them :) are you a big tom and jerry fan?
Glad I could help. But I'm pretty sure others on this forum knew the titles as well, and possibly even more details about the cartoons than me.

And yeah I am a fan of Tom & Jerry, watched most of their cartoons numerous times and have a pretty good memory when it comes to cartoons. I may not remember all the details, but I do recall the basic plots and approximate titles.