Help make a petition for rare Looney Tunes cartoons on Boomerang

• Enter to win two tickets to MIRAI plus Merch. Details here.

Latest News

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 3, 2016
Ratings
Is anyone else here tired of Boomerang almost always airing the same Looney Tunes cartoons week after week? Do you wish Boomerang would reair the rare Looney Tunes cartoons again? I have a solution to that problem but I’ll need you’re help. My solution is to start a petition for Boomerang to start reairing the rare Looney Tunes cartoons again but the problem is I need someone’s help to start the petition as I had problems creating a petition last time I tried. If you’re interested in doing this be sure to tell people you know would be interested in signing the petition. If there are concerns about airing the rare Looney Tunes cartoons be sure to add in the petition that Boomerang can always air the rare Looney Tunes cartoons but censor anything they fear may not be appropriate for kids. I know a lot of you prefer seeing Looney Tunes uncut but hey seeing some of the Rare Looney Tunes cartoons edited would be better than seeing just about the same cartoons week after week. Are you with me?

jaylop97

Staff member
Oct 5, 2014
Ratings
5,291 36
Austin, Texas
Even if they ever do decide to air again those older shorts the problem is that even those will get tiring, and for all we know they might just air some shorts more than others to the point that the same problem is occurring again.

Light Lucario

Staff member
May 11, 2007
Ratings
In a Dream World
Online petitions rarely work and it's especially doubtful to convince Boomerang to air older Looney Tunes shorts with a petition. I'm going to go ahead and close the thread given that petition threads generally aren't going to provide much discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

aegisrawks wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
Hey Lady Lucario! Long time no see! How is life treating ya?
I like that Delta Rune doesn't even try to conceal it's creepy subtext. Just tosses it right at you from the start.
am i the only one who notices the change, while nobody else does?
RIP Stan Lee, the legendary Marvel creator.
Happy Veterans Day to all the brave men and women in service. Thank you for all your hard work and dedication.