"HBO Max" Digital Service - Animation News and Discussion (Spoilers)

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Discuss general animation news about the new HBO Max digital platform and learn what content arrives monthly.

CURRENT ANIMATED SERIES
UNDER CONSIDERATION
SEE ALSO
Coming to HBO Max on October 1 are All-Star Superman, Son of Batman, Superman vs. the Elite, Superman/Batman: Apocalypse, and Superman/Batman: Public Enemies.

Last edited by a moderator:

the greenman

I'm really curious to see what Bizarro TV ends up like :).
Reminds me of the Batmite episode of TB&TB with him looking into different versions of Batman.

Also there's an ominous message on DC Universe front page about some things being watched before they're GONE. I do have a feeling they will not bring alot of stuff over at all.
Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk

Frontier

Staff member
Reminds me of the Batmite episode of TB&TB with him looking into different versions of Batman.

Also there's an ominous message on DC Universe front page about some things being watched before they're GONE. I do have a feeling they will not bring alot of stuff over at all.
Wouldn't it be safer to assume they're moving to HBOMax?

the greenman

It would be. However, how much space do you imagine they'll provide for everything from DCU in HBOmax. I hope I am wrong.

the greenman

It's moot because it'll still be the curated format. Stuff will come, stuff will go, stuff will come. Right?
I just hope we'll still see certain stuff. Swamp Thing now belongs to CW. Will they lockup the UnRated version?

Classic Speedy

Yup.
Staff member
Reporter
Last edited by a moderator:

the greenman

9/30: "Coming to HBO Max on October 1 are All-Star Superman, Son of Batman, Superman vs. the Elite, Superman/Batman: Apocalypse, and Superman/Batman: Public Enemies."

Yesssss. I think that with those, I'll have now officially caught up on the remaining DCAU films I haven't seen yet. Well, except for Wonder Woman: Bloodlines.

10/13: Just realized: Justice League: Dark isn't on there yet, is it? Any news on that coming soon? That's now the only one I haven't seen.
It's still on DC Universe, so maybe that's why. Right now, until they curate that correctly, I don't see HBOmax getting that huge influx of DC IP. Unless they have a rotation guffaw like when they started.

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Apparently, in addition to the DreamWorks incarnation of Trolls... Disney Channel aired the DiC one?
they can bring back g4, chiller, and cloo back on xumo, i mean if they bring back spike tv for pluto tv, why not chiller, cloo, and g4 for xumo
Hey guys, I'm back! Been gone for almost a year from having a lot on my plate but now I have more free time. I hope everyone here is making it through these tough and difficult times.
Today marks the 20th Year Anniversary of when Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask was released in North America. Majora's Mask was the second game from the franchise I played and certainly fits with the Halloween theme.
Why did Adult Swim air the Family Guy episode Wasted Talent as part of the Halloween special?