Mar 11, 2005
California, USA
adultswim.toonzone.net

Darklordavaitor

Staff member
Apr 23, 2007
In the now, man
animrevelation.web44.net
Even more Comedy Central shows coming to HBO Max.

On the one hand, it's a shame that Viacom doesn't seem to know what to do with Comedy Central, and is letting not only some of their most promising recent series stream elsewhere, but they're now lending out some of their most significant legacy programming,

On the other, Chappelle's Show is one of the best, and deserves any outlet it can obtain to find a new audience. Same with Nathan for You, which is an instant classic.

harry580

Aug 2, 2020
manville
On the one hand, it's a shame that Viacom doesn't seem to know what to do with Comedy Central, and is letting not only some of their most promising recent series stream elsewhere, but they're now lending out some of their most significant legacy programming,

On the other, Chappelle's Show is one of the best, and deserves any outlet it can obtain to find a new audience. Same with Nathan for You, which is an instant classic.
well sell comedy central back to warnermedia, and viacomcbs launch paramount comedy

LinusFan303

A fan of Gwen Tennyson and Linus Van Pelt
Mar 26, 2018
Colorado

They don't know what to do with MTV either.... it's just kind of floating there.

I will say it's smart putting some stuff on HBO max since more people will be able to watch it, compared to the idea of putting on CBS All Access, that most never even touch.

LinusFan303

A fan of Gwen Tennyson and Linus Van Pelt
Mar 26, 2018
Colorado
If Paramount + comes out with Roku availability immediately, they will be ahead of the game. Hope they realize that. I know people who don't have HBO max for that reason.

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk
If they are just renaming the CBS All Access they would just have to rename the already existing app

Classic Speedy

Yup.
Staff member
Reporter
May 13, 2003
This has been addressed at Intanibase as well, but I thought I'd mention it here too: Numerous Looney Tunes shorts have been pulled from the service:
S01E17 - The Organ Grinder
S01E18 - I Like Mountain Music
S01E28 - Mr. and Mrs. Is the Name
S01E34 - Billboard Frolics
S03E14 - I Only Have Eyes for You
S03E17 - Egghead Rides Again
S04E18 - The Penguin Parade
S05E16 - Hamateur Night
S06E22 - Ceiling Hero
S07E28 - Saddle Silly
S08E32 - Ding Dog Daddy
S10E23 - From Hand to Mouse
S10E25 - Behind the Meatball
S15E22 - Big House Bunny
S22E24 - Bugsy and Mugsy
S24E18 - Baton Bunny
A few of these I can understand- they had some quality control issues that I could see the restoration team working on to put back up at a later date. But the rest are puzzling. More importantly, this doesn't inspire confidence in the streaming model (specifically, the streaming model where the parent company actually owns the content in question) if things are just going to be pulled without notice.

lowell

Aug 11, 2018
San Francisco
All films and shows on DC Universe moving to HBO Max, service will rebrand to DC Universe Infinite in January 2021 as a comics-only service in the US and will expand globally in Summer 2021.

Reactions: Red Arrow

PF9

Jul 9, 2008
Ohio
This has been addressed at Intanibase as well, but I thought I'd mention it here too: Numerous Looney Tunes shorts have been pulled from the service:
A few of these I can understand- they had some quality control issues that I could see the restoration team working on to put back up at a later date. But the rest are puzzling. More importantly, this doesn't inspire confidence in the streaming model (specifically, the streaming model where the parent company actually owns the content in question) if things are just going to be pulled without notice.
Some of these are in the public domain

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Both "Le Corn Maze Of Doom" and "Too Cute To Spook" are tied with 1 vote each. I'll be tiebreaker. I pick "Too Cute To Spook" to move on. The next matchup is between the Elena Of Avalor episode "The Return Of El Capitan" and the Vampirina episode "Dia De Los Muertos".

Watch Herman The Mice On The Go!
I think twitter social media posts seems to be more advantages... I have a bad feeling, that some or few twitter posts can be containing bully message of racists, I don't know maybe it's best for me to leave twitter, it's just not worth it if people express opinions, or someone maybe politics...
Today's Ollie's Pack episode: second half episode beginning has two sick friends but not the main plot
Remember when Ben Bates criticized the animation of the recent Marvel cartoons when he talked about his Captain Marvel cartoon that wasn't picked up? Well, here's a drawing he did of Hawkeye.