HBO MAX: AT&T's new Streaming service

Latest News & Videos

DonTrashRoom

Have a nice trip, see you next fall
Apr 11, 2015
The Cartoon Network section has a decent selection but it’s far from perfect. A chunk of their notable series are available but there are several missing like KND, Billy & Mandy, O.K. K.O., Mao Mao etc.
Mao Mao I can forgive them for not having, since it hasn't finished up its first season yet.

PF9

Jul 9, 2008
Ohio
Well, I watched the first 10 episodes of Looney Tunes Cartoons and I must say I am impressed.

What HBOmax really needs is a reboot of Babylon 5. That would be WB's really big sci-fi property (similar to CBS' Star Trek and Disney's Star Wars).

Reactions: Frontier

Corwin Haught

Sep 14, 2013
HBO Max has replaced HBO as a subscription option on Hulu, but only the HBO programs can be watched on the Hulu site and app. Watching the Max-exclusive content requires you to log in to HBO Max's website with Hulu's credentials.

PF9

Jul 9, 2008
Ohio
To DonTrashRoom

The following movies, all Miramax titles, should have their studio updated from Lionsgate to Paramount due to the latter owning a minority stake in Miramax and distributing its library:

Cold Mountain
Ella Enchanted
Good Will Hunting
Kill Bill: Volume 1
Kill Bill: Volume 2
Muriel's Wedding
Shall We Dance?
Swingers

It says "No other DC Universe shows are currently planned to come to HBO Max." Emphasis on the word currently, because this can change, Doom Patrol was identified as an exception because of the budget required to produce the show and possibly a way to attract DC Universe subscribers who want more, the same for Crunchyroll and Boomerang.

the greenman

Jul 24, 2006
the point of no return
Man, seems more of these streamers need to curate their stuff. It's very similar to Disney+ with just big pockets of stuff, but still not coordinated.

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk

Oct 12, 2017
By the time South Park moves to From Hulu to HBO Max Hulu should let people watch seth MacFarlane's animated shows with f and s words uncensored including additional Scenes only shown on DVD not counted for American Dad's TBS Version that have s words Hulu still has streaming a TV Version for a decide and it's getting old.

VG_Addict

Mar 28, 2013
HBO Max had only 90,000 mobile downloads on launch day.

How big of a disaster is that? Should we keep in mind that HBO Max didn't launch on Roku or Firestick, and it only launched in the US?

Nov 20, 2019
Serbia
www.twitch.tv
HBO Max had only 90,000 mobile downloads on launch day.

How big of a disaster is that? Should we keep in mind that HBO Max didn't launch on Roku or Firestick, and it only launched in the US?
That number looks pretty low... but is that a total number of subscribers for HBO Max on it's launch day? How many were there mobile downloads for Disney+ when it launched? And how much is total number of subscribers on HBO Max now? IS there an article about it?

Spotlight

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

If schedule listings are to be believed, it appears as though Toonami will be airing reruns of DBS' Universe Survival Saga starting tonight.
Can we talk about how a French home video company had an opening logo consisting of an animated Groucho Marx set to disco music? I especially like the Fender Rhodes solo during the second half, even if it's just the warning message.

According to zap2it, it appears all Nick channels on Sat Jul 25 will air Christmas episodes/specials
And the winner of this matchup is "Crossover Nexus", which got 5 votes. "The Power Is Yours" got 1 vote. The next matchup is between "Monster Party" and "Let's Meet Sonic".

So, I'm not sure where I should mention, but I want to talk about it. I was trying to update episode 2 of TOTS and episode 17 of The Rocketeer with Tara Strong and Steve Blum's respective credits (Tara as The Adorable Meter and Precious's Mother and Steve as Ivan The Strongman and the Ringmaster) on IMDb, but they're never accepted. What should I do?