• Verizon Fios
  • Cox Communications
  • NCTC cable systems
  • PlayStation 4
  • Xbox One
  • Samsung TVs
SOURCE:

Oct 12, 2017
Will Life's a Zoo be on HBO Max? It used to be on Shut Up! Cartoons on YouTube for free it basically has more censorship then Teletoon in Canada it never aired in America until 2013 but was removed from Shut Up! Cartoons! from Youtube nearly 4 years later due rights being expired. it also used to be on vimeo but the complete series costs $30 if i remember. However it was removed 3 years later due to poor sales.

Daikun

Long Live the Fighter!
Staff member
Mar 11, 2005
California, USA
adultswim.toonzone.net
Will Life's a Zoo be on HBO Max? It used to be on Shut Up! Cartoons on YouTube for free it basically has more censorship then Teletoon in Canada it never aired in America until 2013 but was removed from Shut Up! Cartoons! from Youtube nearly 4 years later due rights being expired. it also used to be on vimeo but the complete series costs $30 if i remember. However it was removed 3 years later due to poor sales.
HBO would have to get the rights to it.

DonTrashRoom

Have a nice trip, see you next fall
Apr 11, 2015
HBO Max's June lineup revealed. Still don't have a complete list for Day One, though.

Reactions: Frontier

Darklordavaitor

Staff member
Apr 23, 2007
In the now, man
animrevelation.web44.net
If anything Hulu should be Disney's only streaming service for everything. This will probably happen at some point, with Hulu absorbing the content of both Disney+ and ESPN+. WarnerMedia will probably consolidate their other streamers into HBOmax as well.
I don't see Hulu absorbing Disney+ happening, when the Disney name is so marquee against Hulu only being a thing in the states. I'd say the latter would be more likely to happen, with Hulu and ESPN+ morphing into Disney+, but I think that also seems unlikely, as Disney likes its family-friendly reputation.

Reactions: MegasMilo379

PF9

Jul 9, 2008
Ohio
I don't see Hulu absorbing Disney+ happening, when the Disney name is so marquee against Hulu only being a thing in the states. I'd say the latter would be more likely to happen, with Hulu and ESPN+ morphing into Disney+, but I think that also seems unlikely, as Disney likes its family-friendly reputation.
Disney is going to make every effort to make Hulu a well-known name internationally. They have plans to launch it internationally.

Reactions: RegularCapital
Disney is going to make every effort to make Hulu a well-known name internationally. They have plans to launch it internationally.
I think Disney will have to, especially if they're planning to shutdown kids channels around the world (the bulk of their international TV channel business) and putting the content on Disney+, I think some pay-TV operators will resent the decision made by Disney by pulling the plug and may refuse to carry FOX International Channels as a result. No Hulu internationally means some shows may go homeless, unless they go to another streaming service or broadcaster.

wonderfly

Is this the future?!?
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 22, 2002
Springfield, MO
Any word on if Roku and HBO Max have struck a deal?

Because I may not keep the service after that 1 week free trial, if that's the case. I mean, I have a PS4 in one room (and Playstation and HBO have struck a deal), but in the main living room, we use a Roku....

Reactions: Frontier

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Summertime and June Mix!

I saw something at 1:37 that says DC Superhero High. Does that mean a revival of the 2015 DC Superhero Girls, or a different project altogether?
Asa

The Thomas fandom has lost a beloved UK narrator.
CNC
Mao Mao has been on hiatus since October. There will be no new episodes airing in June in the U.S., despite those last 9 episodes of Season 1 (31-40) allegedly leaked by Aussie streaming service Stan back in April, and we've been telling ourselves NOT to spoil any of these episodes on social media until they are officially released.

Man, it's really hard to like your favorite show when it's stuck in a long hiatus...