HBO MAX: AT&T's new Streaming service

Latest News & Videos

superkeegan9100

YTPer, Cartoon Analyst, Artist
Jan 10, 2015
Raleigh, North Carolina
www.youtube.com
Okay, they're not showing the CN shows because the trailer is meant for adults - as in the people who will actually purchase a subscription. Sure, some have kids, and the streamer can/will be perfect watch-time for the whole family. But even if there are clips of CN shows in a trailer, kids are not the main demo advertisers are focusing on with the streamer, nor are they the group the company wants the revenue outside of CN (network and merch). We know what's on HBO Max at launch from the website and social media alone. Can't that be enough?
I deleted my post so it doesn't even matter

PF9

Jul 9, 2008
Ohio

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
Jul 29, 2017

SweetShop209

Jan 5, 2014
www.deviantart.com
Reactions: Frontier

superkeegan9100

YTPer, Cartoon Analyst, Artist
Jan 10, 2015
Raleigh, North Carolina
www.youtube.com

TheVileOne

Peace Loving Shinobi
Reporter
Mar 8, 2008
Los Angeles, CA
www.411mania.com
I've yet to see a single thing to make me want to subscribe to HBO Max.

Secondly, why brand this service as HBO Max? You already have HBO Go and HBO Now. HBO isn't the parent company. It seems like a flawed way to brand this thing.

Also, what about DC Universe? What happens to DC Universe if HBO Max exists?

Reactions: RDG

the greenman

Jul 24, 2006
the point of no return
I've yet to see a single thing to make me want to subscribe to HBO Max.

Secondly, why brand this service as HBO Max? You already have HBO Go and HBO Now. HBO isn't the parent company. It seems like a flawed way to brand this thing.

Also, what about DC Universe? What happens to DC Universe if HBO Max exists?
Just like Viacom, they're not really sure yet. They're still trying to figure things out. DC universe is staying put for now, and will allow content on both platforms. HBO streaming not sure. Not sure if thev HBOmax DC properties (like Green Lantern) will appear on DC Universe.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Who is the most yellow-est fella that lives under the sea? Today SpongeBob and his VA Tom Kenny are celebrating Birthday! What a coincidence!
And yes, SpongeBob was born on July 14,1986, exactly 34 years ago!
CNC
This week, Universal Kids will be celebrating the nationwide launch of parent company NBCUniversal's new streaming service - Peacock - by airing a 24-hour marathon of the now-Peacock Original: Where's Waldo? Plus a themed weekend marathon of different shows they've aired in the past and present.

Wait, Ninjago is still airing new episodes?
Somebody on Twitter makes a picture on Steven Universe being a loser and compares it to other show -> the tweet gets over 10000 likes.
I don't which CN thread to post this but CN announced their roster of virtual panels on SDCC@Home for July 23rd.
Clip: Cartoon Network Toons Up Comic-Con@Home! | Animation Magazine