HB Questions

Haywood

I have people skills!
What is Harvey Birdmans assisstants name? I never caught it. I think that kid is great, and without him, the new episodes would suffer a little. I always laugh when he's on. Also, did anyone else notice how in every episode of Harvey Birdman their is some kind of gay joke? Boo Boo, and last nights judge, Mytock(sp?) or whatever his name was. The mind reader.

zimbach

Nice Jigglypuffs! ¡
Originally posted by Haywood
What is Harvey Birdmans assisstants name? I never caught it. I think that kid is great, and without him, the new episodes would suffer a little. I always laugh when he's on.
Birdboy uses the name "Peanut" in the HB:AAL show.

Ravenger

Bringer of the New Revolution
Harvey's assistant is Peanut. It was easier to catch in last nights episode mainly because they said it more in this one then the last two. Hes just a redrawn Birdboy. =p

Yes I did.

Bannon- The whole episode was one bad gay joke.
Apache Chief- A couple of the "Multi Culture Pals" didn't sound right to me.
Shaggy Busted- Actually.. only one I didn't see one.
Unabooboo- Just watch the last 3 minutes of the episode.. you'll get it.
Shyuu Weenie(sp?)- The judge(streching it but oh well.

Xevo

I don't post here anymore...
Originally posted by Ravenger
Harvey's assistant is Peanut. It was easier to catch in last nights episode mainly because they said it more in this one then the last two. Hes just a redrawn Birdboy. =p

Yes I did.

Bannon- The whole episode was one bad gay joke.
Apache Chief- A couple of the "Multi Culture Pals" didn't sound right to me.
Shaggy Busted- Actually.. only one I didn't see one.
Unabooboo- Just watch the last 3 minutes of the episode.. you'll get it.
Shyuu Weenie(sp?)- The judge(streching it but oh well.

Shaggy and Scooby are just one big gay inter-species joke... in jail, Scooby was Shaggy's *****, all sitting in his lap with his arms around Shaggy's shoulders and stuff =P

Kitton

No, not really. It was more about them being accused of smoking weed. I thought it was pretty funny, for Harvey Birdman.

Haywood

I have people skills!
Ha, I didn't get that until now. Mentok = Men Talk. That's funny...yet creepy. He certainly, I felt, I had a gay vibe coming off him.

Jethro_McB

NUGGGGGHHHHHH
I didn't catch a gay vibe off of Mentok. For that matter, I don't see gay jokes in some of the episodes. But in "Very Personal Injury", the gay joke is the guy on the street at the start that wants to see Apache Chief's license. Come on, the guy says "Fantabulous" and does the little hand thing.

Peanut, to me, is AC/DC. He swings both ways.

Ikwig

is wishing. . .
Peanut, to me, is AC/DC. He swings both ways.

Aren't most of them AC/DC? Even HB, though in bed with BooBoo one episode, is embarassed by his wings' reaction to a woman's lips in another. Frankly, most of the main characters seem ready to take whatever's offered to them! ;)

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.

Featured Posts