Have you started your own personal action cartoon block since Toonami ended?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prdgn

I said, I'm singing a song.
I've been watching Hunter X Hunter, Yu Yu Hakusho, G Gundam, and a few live-action toku shows in that order every evening.

Inspired by the personal Saturday morning block thread on General Animation.

Lighthammer

Bringer of the Light
Back when Gundam 00 / Code Gease were still in premier, I used to watch Gundam 00/Code Gease, Naruto, Bleach, Death Note, YGO and Batman Brave and the Bold all on Saturday night.

Since Gundam 00 / Code Gease ended and since my opinion of Batman Brace and the Bold dropped below threshold, I kind of just watch each series as they are released now.

Sketch

not like those other old guys
I could program a whole day schedule every day with my DVD collection but I simply don't have the time to watch things consistantly so I usually end up watching a disc of something every few days or occasionally pull a marathon on a boxset I have lying around and most of the time those are action cartoons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts