Have you started your own personal action cartoon block since Toonami ended?

Latest News & Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prdgn

I said, I'm singing a song.
Jul 23, 2007
North Carolina
www.youtube.com
I've been watching Hunter X Hunter, Yu Yu Hakusho, G Gundam, and a few live-action toku shows in that order every evening.

Inspired by the personal Saturday morning block thread on General Animation.

Lighthammer

Bringer of the Light
Sep 13, 2004
Back when Gundam 00 / Code Gease were still in premier, I used to watch Gundam 00/Code Gease, Naruto, Bleach, Death Note, YGO and Batman Brave and the Bold all on Saturday night.

Since Gundam 00 / Code Gease ended and since my opinion of Batman Brace and the Bold dropped below threshold, I kind of just watch each series as they are released now.

Sketch

not like those other old guys
Feb 26, 2002
Washington
I could program a whole day schedule every day with my DVD collection but I simply don't have the time to watch things consistantly so I usually end up watching a disc of something every few days or occasionally pull a marathon on a boxset I have lying around and most of the time those are action cartoons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

CNC
Mao Mao has been on hiatus since October. There will be no new episodes airing in June in the U.S., despite those last 9 episodes of Season 1 (31-40) allegedly leaked by Aussie streaming service Stan back in April, and we've been telling ourselves NOT to spoil any of these episodes on social media until they are officially released.

Man, it's really hard to like your favorite show when it's stuck in a long hiatus...
Take this with a very huge grain of salt. While I was on Tomb Cartoon Monkey Skeleton, I found a comment which was saying which new CN originals will premiere this and next year.

Lisa Ortiz's mother passed away.

I found this interview that Pam Arciero (Grundgetta from Sesame Street) took part in. I mainly skipped to 1:35, where she mentioned how production on the show ground to a halt because of the pandemic. There was about 1 more week of material to tape. She says they could start again in October, but that could change.