Have you started your own personal action cartoon block since Toonami ended?

• Enter to win two tickets to MIRAI plus Merch. Details here.

Latest News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prdgn

I said, I'm singing a song.
Jul 23, 2007
North Carolina
www.youtube.com
I've been watching Hunter X Hunter, Yu Yu Hakusho, G Gundam, and a few live-action toku shows in that order every evening.

Inspired by the personal Saturday morning block thread on General Animation.

Lighthammer

Bringer of the Light
Sep 13, 2004
Ratings
Back when Gundam 00 / Code Gease were still in premier, I used to watch Gundam 00/Code Gease, Naruto, Bleach, Death Note, YGO and Batman Brave and the Bold all on Saturday night.

Since Gundam 00 / Code Gease ended and since my opinion of Batman Brace and the Bold dropped below threshold, I kind of just watch each series as they are released now.

Sketch

not like those other old guys
Feb 26, 2002
Ratings
Washington
I could program a whole day schedule every day with my DVD collection but I simply don't have the time to watch things consistantly so I usually end up watching a disc of something every few days or occasionally pull a marathon on a boxset I have lying around and most of the time those are action cartoons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

My personal synopsis: I'm not the most energetic or enthusiastic person you'll ever meet, but that doesn't mean I can't have fun. Generally, I'm pretty introverted and usually play video games, watch anime, and also study in the field of IT. I'm a huge music fanatic, as well. And I listen to pretty much everything except country. My favorites being trap, jazz, and metal.
anyone else surprised that new Paw Patrol one hour special are now Nick's #1 most watched premieres in 2018 so far?
I just saw The Grinch in IMAX, it was great!
Iron Man: Armored Adventures is one of the most thrilling cartoons ever made.
aegisrawks wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
Hey Lady Lucario! Long time no see! How is life treating ya?