Have you seen the early Looney Tunes shorts?

Latest News & Videos

TheJLeeTeam

Keldeo is best Pony
Sep 9, 2018
USA
Specifically the very early Looney Tunes from 1930-35 before Bugs, Daffy, Porky or any of the famous characters. The early shorts featured Bosko which was almost never used since then. I’ve seen a few of the shorts several years ago, and they were sort of a carbon copy of the very early Mickey Mouse shorts but a lot of cartoons were. Another early character was Beans the Cat which only got featured in a handful of shorts.

creator

Apr 19, 2020
Chicago
I've seen the Bosko shorts included on the Looney Tunes Golden Collection. Historically they're kinda neat, but they're not particularly fun or interesting.

FoxInAFix

May 23, 2020
The Netherlands
I have seen all of them and to my surprise, I didn't find the Buddy shorts as boring as I thought I would. It was mostly the Harman-Ising era I found hard to get through, although it would have helped to have watched a better copy of some of them. Still hoping for a completers-only Bosko & Buddy era set, kind of like Porky 101. I don't think those shorts would sell better in any other form. Maybe a release with total random cartoons from Warner Bros is the way to get less known titles out, which is kind of what the Platinum releases could have done more.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Only 19 more days 'till the first day of summer.
Summertime and June Mix!

I saw something at 1:37 that says DC Superhero High. Does that mean a revival of the 2015 DC Superhero Girls, or a different project altogether?
Asa

The Thomas fandom has lost a beloved UK narrator.