Have you known something about C.A.R.R from Stroker and Hoop?

Latest News

Status
Not open for further replies.
If any of you were curious, here's what I have noticed about the car in Stroker and Hoop:
C.A.R.R sounds like Moose A. Moose of Noggin/Nick Jr.!!

I also found out that Paul Christie did the voice of C.A.R.R (thanks Wikipedia) so I think of Moose swearing stuff like, "Hey, 'flush' my a(butt)!!"

I also thought of Moose being awesome and kicking some butts as well!!

Oh! One more thing: I drew this picture of Moose catching Zee kissing Henrietta on DeviantArt!!
Mod note: Image removed due to inappropriate language.

What do you guys think of my VA joke thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:

PinkiePie97

Staff member
Aug 14, 2015
Ratings
5,019 41
Massachusetts
cartoon-info-blog.blogspot.com
Yeah, Back to the Inkwell is for discussion of old theatrical shorts from the black and white era to the rise of TV (excluding Disney, which belongs in the Disney/Pixar board). In any case, there doesn’t seem to be much room for discussion here. Also, the picture has foul language and this is a family friendly board. I know it’s censored, but it’s still not allowed. I’m going to remove the image and close this thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

♪ It's Craig of the Creek, he's gonna say duuuuuh ♫
Keinichi Hamada (or whatever his name is spelled) from NHK World sounds like a Japanese equivalent of that guy from the Kingdouble Ceramic Knives infomercial
All right! Profile posts are back! Now what was I talking about?
Alright, @RandomMe. I'll bite. What's DC PT?
It's a shame that while you Americans keep age-old televised Halloween traditions, here in Portugal they have since been abnegated (I'm talking to you, DC PT).