Have teenage characters ever appeared in preschool-oriented cartoons before?

Tacartoon

I know there have been many regular kid cartoons (those aimed at 6 and up) that feature teenagers and even star them as the main characters, but I have yet to see any cartoons aimed at preschoolers (educational ones typically shown on Nick Jr., Disney Junior, PBS Kids etc.) where teenagers have appeared at least once. (I may know of some live-action shows, but those are disqualified since this is the animation board.) It does make sense to feature little children as the main cast members of a pre-school show with accompanying adults as supporting characters vital to the kids' actions and decision making, but it would be nice to include some adolescent characters as well to promote diversity and break the stereotype that all "big kids" are mean to the little ones.

Game Freak 4

TV Tropes is Ruining My Life!
I want to add to this.

Has there any been any children shows that star characters over the age of 15?

Something like Wild Kratts?

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

It looks like San Diego Comic Con will once again be virtual, with the event being held from July 23-25. They hopefully plan to have large, in person conventions in 2022, but it seems like a smaller venue will be held in November. In addition, Wonder Con will be virtual again, and be held from March 26-27.

About Butch Hartman's debacle s an artist recently, the dude is so much better than this. At least it's not something like being accused of something like Sexual harassment but, yeah disappointing to say the least.
I'll have to wait for the home release of the Tom and Jerry movie to watch it, but from what I've seen I like the Kayla character's relationship with Tom. It was nice to see a character befriend him before Jerry for once.
Here's a video from both The Watch Tower Database and Kuro The Artist about Dwayne McDuffie.

We are in the Endgame now...

Featured Posts