Hasbro’s future in regards to producing media content

Zanneck

HAIL NEO ARCADIA!
Most of the Hasbro Studios programming has been either canceled or put on indefinite hiatus, though? And this was before they purchased EntertainmentOne, but after they acquired the Power Rangers licensing and IP. I see them gearing up more content this year, considering who they own, and focusing on expanding to other services to air their content. Like with Netflix’s Magic series or even putting two new shows, that new Pony Life and Transformers (?) on Discovery Family.

Then that leaves Discovery Family. Technically Hasbro still owns 40 percent of the network, until the contract expires and someone mentioned it could be next year. But most of the shows airing there are reruns or acquired animation from other networks or services. Besides Hanazuki, which sadly looks to be ended, there really isn’t any legitimate reason to jump back into the network. I know one of my dreams is for them to bring back the Hub, but with how things are going they really don’t need it anymore. Netflix and YouTube is working much better in the long run.

Yeah, I loved LPS:AWOO, but once it died out, it was time for me to move on, as there was noth iij png left for me, honestly. S2 if that ever being a thing was just me dreaming about it and nothing else.

SpongeBobFan2004

Speaking of Mattel, I wonder if they will step up their other media content, they have lagged behind Hasbro for a while. They seem to not care for the new She-Ra show, but that does seem to have spurred them into making more Masters of the Universe content for Netflix.

I think that Mattel is taking a long time producing stuff for its HiT Entertainment franchises. Thomas & Friends may be moving production to Moonbug. (since they have a deal for Thomas content)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AdrenalineRush1996

They seem to not care for the new She-Ra show, but that does seem to have spurred them into making more Masters of the Universe content for Netflix.
About SPOP, I believe it's to do with the fact that Dreamworks is more involved in said show than Mattel but that's just me.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Happy Birthday, Justin Felbinger
How come nobody made SpongeBob talk back? It's currently airing new episodes every Fridays
Since I'm in New Hampshire, there's snow outside today.
kecskezombi01 wrote on KristofLaci991130's profile.
Hello, here. Are you living in a Hungarian city?

Featured Posts