Has Nickelodeon magazine printed its last issue yet?

Latest News & Videos

gummibears

Feb 25, 2009
ct usa
I picked up 2 over the summer just for nostalgia sake and was wondering if they had printed the final issue. Anybody else pick 1 or 2 up before the end?

mariofan62

Can't wait for Arkumn Asylum 2
Sep 19, 2009
New York
I picked up 2 over the summer just for nostalgia sake and was wondering if they had printed the final issue. Anybody else pick 1 or 2 up before the end?
Actually, this month's issue is the last issue. It doesn't tell you that, but on the say what page, in the place where you can put your name, address, pone number, and age, it's replaced by the answers to the games from that issue.

JasonFox

The Maniacal Movie Critic
Jul 31, 2009
America
I had a subscription then randomly never got anymore and I still had my subscription so idk.

Rho

12 - 6 cloud?
Apr 11, 2009
USA
I believe its the December issue. You'd think it would be big if this months was the last one.

I really hope they can find the budget to bring it out again. It's a really entertaining read when you're bored. :sad: