Harvey Beaks Series Talkback

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!

Orchestral theme from the Harvey Beaks episode, "Squashbuckling" which premiered on Nicktoons December 20, 2017.

"Squashbuckling Pirate Theme" Composed by: Ego Plum • Performed by members of the Seattlle Philharmonic and Seattle Opera • Produced by: Ego Plum & Steve Bartek • Orchestrations: Steve Bartek • Engineered by: Reed Ruddy at Studio X, Seattle

Update:

"Full Speed Ahead" music & lyrics by Ego Plum. Performed by Ego Plum. This song is from the Harvey Beaks episode, "Break The Lake," which aired on December 22, 2017.

Last edited:

PinkieLopBun

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
HarveyBeaks.jpg

Princess Wants a Mom/Rage Against the Michelle
Episodes 90 and 91 (Episode 48)
Premieres December 26, 2017 at 8:30 P.M. on Nicktoons

Princess orders her dad to start dating again so she can have a new mom; Michelle wrecks Harvey's stuff, so Harvey must cope with an unfamiliar emotion - rage.
---
Grand Hotel/Missing Harvey
Episodes 92 and 93 (Episode 49)
Premieres December 27, 2017 at 8:30 P.M. on Nicktoons

When Harvey and his family check into a motel, his new life's purpose becomes going down the pool's water slide; Harvey's friends cannot cope with his absence.
---
Leaf It to Kathy/A Child's Guide to Surviving in the Wild
Episodes 94 and 95 (Episode 50)
Premieres December 28, 2017 at 8:30 P.M. on Nicktoons

Kathy hosts an online advice show and helps Kratz find love; the boys get lost in the woods and learn how to survive, Rooter style.
---
The End and the Beginning
Episodes 96 (Episode 51)
Premieres December 29, 2017 at 8:30 P.M. on Nicktoons

Fee and Foo are reunited with their parents, forever changing their lives and friendship with Harvey.​

NeoplanDan

Occasionally Active
Shouldn't the Harvey Beaks episode "The End and the Beginning" be marked as a series finale?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It is, since there's no other new episodes after this.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

ToonJay723

Staff member
The End and the Beginning

Such a beautiful episode, and a wonderful end to the series. Fee's skepticism about meeting her parents was realistic. It was kind of their fault they were lost. It was also nice seeing Foo being the voice of reason telling Fee that even though they lost them, they still never stopped looking for them. It was cute seeing how Harvey first met Fee and Foo.

The ending is bittersweet, but needed to serve as the end for the series. The Harvey Beaks team did a really good job wrapping up the series. It's a shame it had to end prematurely. I felt it had a long shelf life. But I guess it's better than the alternative.

Thank you C.H. Greenblatt and the rest of the Harvey Beaks team for bringing us such a fantastic series.

Freav

BeakFreav
I do feel that it was a bit weird to make the twins go with the parents but I ultimately respect the decision.
The finale left a bitter feeling in my mouth, but I do believe it was amazing.
Irving's talk to Harvey did make me drop some tears, it also felt like it had some sort of a meta aspect to the fans in the way of "don't be sad that it ended, be happy that it happened".
The final scenes with Harvey crossing the safety line was made me lose it though, it was an excellent and effective way of wrapping up everything the show was about. I relate to Harvey in many ways so it hit a bit too close to home.

Great ending to a great show.

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
Ego Plum shared this neat piece of unused music produced for Harvey Beaks:

"Occasionally when I work on a series, I write a few pieces of music that aren’t necessarily for specific scenes. These are more like mood pieces that encapsulate the overall feel and character of the show. Here’s an unused piece of music from Carl Greenblatt’s Harvey Beaks show I composed with no clear intention in mind. I was attempting to write as the love child of Carl Stalling (Looney Tunes) and Bernard Herrmann (Psycho/Vertigo). It was just me having fun at the orchestra’s expense (not to mention Nickelodeon’s expense). I love that the studio and our wonderful producer afforded us the freedom to experiment like this and make our little show as good as we could make it.

A special shout-out to the genius orchestrator Steve Bartek, who had his way with my melodies on the second half (at my request) and turned this in to something even more absurd than what I hoped for!

-Ego Plum"

http://egoplum.tumblr.com/ post/171951059386/ego-plums-absurdity-suite-occasionally-when-i

Yeeah! Ru also made a great cameo in Bubble Guppies. I think the return is possible, cause she is from the Viacom family.
I also hope that one day we will found out the bigger story behind the Finger.

Actually, RuPaul voiced RuPearl the snail drag queen as a guest star in one episode!
He was with Nonny as a guest judge because probably the TV show crew probably got into the drag queen fandom as a guilty pleasure....

(This statement is my guess, don't take it seriously...)

Also, that wasn't a cameo at all, dude...
I watched the clip myself on YouTube and I understand what's coming from....

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Here's my review of Barbie And Stacie To The Rescue in honor of Cassandra Lee Morris's birthday.
so, with primal screen going down, I wonder how that affected Cartoon Network since they using that studio to do the bumpers for years now, are they going to start working with the animation studio who did the bumpers for adult swim now
It is now officially 20 years since I joined here.
I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!

Featured Posts