Harvey Beaks Series Talkback

kanc

What were the last lines of "Harvey Beaks" from the end of "The End and the Beginning"?
First of all we're still in August, in case you didn't know! One month away from Nick CEE premiere. Second of all, I think it be better to wait until Nick USA will air last episode as it's unknown to us when it will premiere. So please be patient.

NeoplanDan

Occasionally Active
Do the patterns ever move on the clothes of the characters from "Harvey Beaks"?

Like what @kanc said, just wait until the episode get released here, as long as you continue to worry about and telling us when or where it'll air is not helping.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Like what @kanc said, just wait until the episode get released here, as long as you continue to worry about and telling us when or where it'll air is not helping.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I'm not talking about "The End and the Beginning". I'm actually talking about the patterns moving on the clothes of the characters just like in "Chowder".

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
When Bad Seeds had to change its name, one of the new names C.H. Greenblatt wanted to call the show was Littlebark Grove.

However, Nick selected the new name:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts