Harvey Beaks Series Talkback

kanc

Last edited:

RDG

Aspiring animator/filmmaker and Ugliest Man Alive

Mr. Daniel

Back (but just occasionally)
This is my first viewing of Harvey Beaks and what a charming show! Nick has something that is actually good! I've bashed Nick's brains out long enough but Nick needs to make more shows like this!

Neo Yi

Joustus!
Staff member
Reporter
Since we're not getting enough responses on Harvey Beaks, I changed the title to make this the official talkback for the reminder of the show. Talk about any upcoming episodes here from now on.

Freav

BeakFreav
This episode was really good, not one of my favorites, but not a dissapointment by any means either.
Technobear hitting on Harvey's mom feels always a bit uncomfortable for me and I was kinda surprised by the "punching themselves" part but we got some nice development from some of Harvey's friends (there has been a lot recently, in my opinion, and I love that). I've been growing to like Rooter a lot for some reason.
I'm surprised that Harvey's mom had been involved in street fights before. I was kind of unsettled by her encouraging her son to fight but why search morals in everything anyways. Plus, this shows has already many of them.

This is my first viewing of Harvey Beaks and what a charming show! Nick has something that is actually good! I've bashed Nick's brains out long enough but Nick needs to make more shows like this!
I'm a huge fan so you can take this as a biased comment, but most episodes are as good as this one, or even better! This show is a gem, don't let the Nick prejudice affect you. (I don't really like anything else from that network currently)

Last edited:

ToonJay723

Staff member
Since we're not getting enough responses on Harvey Beaks, I changed the title to make this the official talkback for the reminder of the show. Talk about any upcoming episodes here from now on.
We already have a talkback thread for Harvey Beaks.

Neo Yi

Joustus!
Staff member
Reporter
@LegoFan224 Good catch, I completely forgot! Well then, I just merged the current threads to the older talkback. So yeah, same rules: speak of any new upcoming episodes here.

SaneMan

OK, "Harvey Fights Kratz" gave me strong flash-backs to the old South Park episode "Tweek vs Craig"
pretty enjoyable, love how everyone just kinda went it it, despite how pointless and nonsensical it was

Freav

BeakFreav
I'm pretty excited about this week's episode "Yampions", mostly because C.H.Greenblatt called this one, along with "The Finger", "The Spitting Tree" and "A Day of Not To-Do", as examples of why he wanted to make this cartoon. The other three are all amongst my favorites, they all have touching and hearthwarming moments, and if this one is anything like those, I'll be really satisfied.

chum_chum

I'm pretty excited about this week's episode "Yampions", mostly because C.H.Greenblatt called this one, along with "The Finger", "The Spitting Tree" and "A Day of Not To-Do", as examples of why he wanted to make this cartoon. The other three are all amongst my favorites, they all have touching and hearthwarming moments, and if this one is anything like those, I'll be really satisfied.
WOW, The Finger and A Day of Not To-Do are two of my favourites. I hope this means that some sort of spiritual creature will be used in the plot.

Freav

BeakFreav
WOW, The Finger and A Day of Not To-Do are two of my favourites. I hope this means that some sort of spiritual creature will be used in the plot.
I dont think it really fits with the synopsis of the episode but who knows.

CartoonFan89

This show took a while to grow on me but man... It's cute in such a chill way. I really hope RuPaul's character shows up again too.

chum_chum

I really hope RuPaul's character shows up again too.
Yeeah! Ru also made a great cameo in Bubble Guppies. I think the return is possible, cause she is from the Viacom family.
I also hope that one day we will found out the bigger story behind the Finger.

ToonJay723

Staff member
Yampions

Nice episode. I love the mix media with stop motion and hand drawn animation. It brought the similarities to Chowder even closer.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Here's my review of Barbie And Stacie To The Rescue in honor of Cassandra Lee Morris's birthday.
so, with primal screen going down, I wonder how that affected Cartoon Network since they using that studio to do the bumpers for years now, are they going to start working with the animation studio who did the bumpers for adult swim now
It is now officially 20 years since I joined here.
I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!

Featured Posts