Harvey Beaks Series Talkback

Looney Turtles

I do wonder what his sister will have in store.

Also, I still need to catch up on the more recent episodes of this.

Freav

BeakFreav
Pretty excited!
But I thought we wouldn't see her until S2.

I agree that it does need moire airtime on the main channel - a show this good (but honestly not as good as Loud House, in my opinion) needs more exposure, period!
Don't get me wrong The Loud House is pretty alright, but I feel like they'll stop caring after some time. Nick just needs to treat its shows better.

MrIcyTea

Don't get me wrong The Loud House is pretty alright, but I feel like they'll stop caring after some time. Nick just needs to treat its shows better.

Loud House isn't that interesting to me, but I see why it is to a number of people.

The problem I see is that the executives want another Spongebob Hit and it can't happen if they don't take care of their shows even if they do "poor" in ratings. They have to let them flush out better stories overtime because they can get better if treated properly.

kanc

I wish HB should get weekday premieres in June, because it does better than a Friday night or sat morning (kinda) or Sunday night

Freav

BeakFreav
This show is better than The Loud House and needs to air more on Nick.
Yeah I agree, I find this one to be miles better than the Loud House (which I still do like a lot), but instead of comparing, I'm just glad that Nickelodeon is starting to have more quality shows that might improve the network as a whole (if only they treated these shows better...).
It really should air more on Nick...

Some season 2 titles from someone who saw the episodes in his country. The information is a bit spoiler-y, so I leave it hidden for those who don't want to know what the 3 episodes are.
Aside from the TV movie "Steampunks", there are also 2 regular episodes: "The New Bugaboo" and "The Case of the Missing Pancake". The former will be about th egg, meaning it's going to hatch very soon in the season, and the latter will involve Harvey's grandparents.

Freav

BeakFreav
With the loud house being a succesful new nicktoon and the new things happening on this new season it might be now or never for it to gain some traction.
Either way, Im still definetely watching it and I remain very excited about the new season. This show has never dissapointed me and has given me enough reasons to believe the quality will remain after the egg hatches. Can't wait to have this back.
Im confused thought. Has Season 1 ended already?

kanc

With the loud house being a succesful new nicktoon and the new things happening on this new season it might be now or never for it to gain some traction.
Either way, Im still definetely watching it and I remain very excited about the new season. This show has never dissapointed me and has given me enough reasons to believe the quality will remain after the egg hatches. Can't wait to have this back.
They still have 10 (10 min) segment episodes left for season 1

Like kanc said, 10 episodes are left in the season. Those episodes are Wade is Cooler than Dade, King of the Castle, Foofee, Why Are You Even Friends?, The Punishment, Arbor Day, Double Digits, Fee & Foo's First Birthday, Alone and Foo Shoes. I could see all of them except for the 2 birthday episodes, which haven't been added on my iTunes yet.

In other news, according to a comment from the official Nickelodeon Youtube channel right here:
Harvey is back on June 6th! And since it's airing along with a new Loud House episode, and considering that show is a big hit, Harvey could also take advantage of it.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

My alma mater will always break my heart. Just two yards away from the college football playoff.
No Toonami? No problem! I'm riffing JoJo: Stone Ocean on Twitter!

Streaker Prower wrote on ilpuyopuyo's profile.
If Litton purge didn’t affect The CW, what would be the 2021-2022 schedule for Vortexx on The CW
Still here, for better or for worse
Lord Decibel, along with the episode he debuted in, turns 5 years of age today! Check out my NewGrounds account for details: Today’s the Day; JOLLY DECIBEL DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOTE: I go by a different name on NewGrounds, but once I become a supporter of the site, I’ll change my username on there.

Featured Posts