Harvey Beaks Series Talkback

Latest News & Videos

Anthony Riley

Apr 11, 2017
Maybe in December the final episodes will air.

OSN is a North African and Middle Eastern satellite provider from what I heard.

Last edited by a moderator:

MrCH

Aug 14, 2017
Just fyi, all unaired episodes are already leaked in English.

I predict the show will come back on Nicktoons US in late October after TMNT ends and end in November. Also, it would be a shame if not all episodes aired, this show deserved better.

NeoplanDan

Just Think Twice Before You Say Anything
Apr 24, 2016
USA
www.youtube.com
Just fyi, all unaired episodes are already leaked in English.

I predict the show will come back on Nicktoons US in late October after TMNT ends and end in November. Also, it would be a shame if not all episodes aired, this show deserved better.
in other words, it's best for us to wait until its announced.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

MrCH

Aug 14, 2017
Welp, final episodes still didn't air on Nicktoons USA. I really don't expect them to air it in 2017 at this point.

Ghostbuster

Inside No. 9
Oct 23, 2015
London, UK
Not sure if CH Greenblatt has been given a bit of a heads up for any plans:

He also shared this tidbit about the Harvey Beaks theme song:

And for Chowder fans:

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
At least Harvey Beaks remaining episodes are finally getting over with

jaylop97

Staff member
Oct 5, 2014
Austin, Texas
While it may be sad to see the show finally finish, at least they will finally get to finishing airing the rest of the episodes.

MrCH

Aug 14, 2017
While it may be sad to see the show finally finish, at least they will finally get to finishing airing the rest of the episodes.
Eh, all episodes already aired in other countries months ago, so they are nothing new, other than the logoless HD release on iTunes and Amazon. I'm more relieved than sad that they will finally air properly.
It looks like it could end in January.
The tweet says it is scheduled to premiere over two weeks, so if they start on December 18, they should end on December 28 (assuming the weekends are excluded).

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Happy 51st Birthday to MCU Ant-Man's Paul Rudd
Happy 24th Birthday to Bunk'd star Miranda May
Happy 22nd Birthday to Bunk'd and Jessie's Peyton R. List
Happy Birthday to the great Akira Toriyama!
Today, variety in my country's Cartoon Network's schedule has died.
I'm Planning to make a New Qubo schedule With Several New and Returning Shows (With one of them being Jacob Two-Two), No Paid Programming and the Return of the 4 hour Marathons.
Today marks the 10th Year Anniversary of Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated and the 7th Year Anniversary of its series finale. It ended up becoming my favorite adaptation of the Scooby-Doo Franchise and found out about Lewis Black by name (I had heard his voice in some earlier shows).