Harvey Beaks Series Talkback

Latest News & Videos

TheVileOne

Peace Loving Shinobi
Reporter
Mar 8, 2008
Los Angeles, CA
www.411mania.com
I always got the sense that Fee and Foo were just orphans and were probably just lonely before they became friends with Harvey. So if things were bad it was probably because they were lonely and didn't have many friends.

So long to Harvey Beaks. Solid show for what it was.

chum_chum

Jun 11, 2014
It will be sad to let this show go. I followed it since the first episodes, talked to the writers, saw the ratings rise (rarely) and fall, saw the showrunner panic, drew some fanart, waited for the ratings every day, followed the schedule changes, stayed up late until it aired on Nick/Nicktoons US, live tweeted almost every new episode and probably a lot of other things I'm forgetting now.
This show is the definitionof underrated, and I hope it will gain at least a cult following when children that grew up watching it (while Nick tried to mess with it every time) will age

NeoplanDan

Just Think Twice Before You Say Anything
Apr 24, 2016
USA
www.youtube.com
The era may be over, but we will always miss you and will remember that you're always be part of our hearts and never be forgotten. You've been the best thing I have.
R.I.P Harvey Beaks (2015-2017)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jun 14, 2017
It will be sad to let this show go. I followed it since the first episodes, talked to the writers, saw the ratings rise (rarely) and fall, saw the showrunner panic, drew some fanart, waited for the ratings every day, followed the schedule changes, stayed up late until it aired on Nick/Nicktoons US, live tweeted almost every new episode and probably a lot of other things I'm forgetting now.
This show is the definitionof underrated, and I hope it will gain at least a cult following when children that grew up watching it (while Nick tried to mess with it every time) will age
couldnt agree more. a shame how this show was treated

Nicktoons Africa will premiere the series finale of Harvey Beaks on Thursday 20th July - http://nickalive.blogspot.com/2017/07/nicktoons-africa-to-premiere-harvey.html :(
Is there any talk as to when those episodes will air in the US?

Last edited by a moderator:

jaylop97

Staff member
Oct 5, 2014
Austin, Texas
Hard to believe the show is about to end somewhere already, I really don't expect anything from the US at this point for any special way of ending the show.

Reactions: 19MagiswordLane

thomas2313412

Nov 9, 2011
Whoever watched the series finale from africa called The End and the Beginning,can anyone explain the summary (spoilers that is) especially how Fee and Foo finally meet their parents.

NeoplanDan

Just Think Twice Before You Say Anything
Apr 24, 2016
USA
www.youtube.com
Whoever watched the series finale from africa called The End and the Beginning,can anyone explain the summary (spoilers that is) especially how Fee and Foo finally meet their parents.
I think its best for us to wait for when it arrives here, I think giving out spoilers is probably against the rules.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk