"Harvey Beaks" Makes Prime-Time Debut March 1, 2017 on Nicktoons

Latest News & Videos

Zanneck

HAIL NEO ARCADIA!
Sep 26, 2011
Neo Arcadia, USA
Oh come on, they finished Sanjay & Craig on Nick - but not this?
1) Not everyone dislikes/hates Sanjay & Craig (I'm part of that equation) like you do, so please stop whining - it's not some show you dislike/hate's fault a show you otherwise do like/love isn't (or wasn't) doing well - it's the fault f the show not getting the ratings or financial backing it needs that it stops being profitable. Once that happens - GOODBYE. Shows don't get canned (or better, ended proper) because people just plain harbor negative feelings toward them, after all.

2) The people who worked on Sanjay & Craig (and I must exclaim this) KNEW. TO. KEEP. THEIR. MOUTHS. SHUT, hence why they were able to keep their show going for as long as they could, despite Nick pulling the plug on it for not performing well, like say, The Loud House or Spongebob, in terms of ratings and profitability...

Yeah, it's sad what's happened - but this show (as much as I love it more than Loud House, for example.) wasn't truly all that popular to begin with with its target audience like Sanjay & Craig was, for example, or even better, like The Loud House / SBSP are NOW.

Cartoon Ruler

Dec 11, 2011
Galloway, NJ
Hey, at least Nick somewhat tried. It gave no reruns of Harvey Beaks throughout its run AND it treated C.H. and his crew poorly, but at least it gave the show a chance to shine for almost two years (good promotion, decent slots for new episodes). It's not entirely Nick's fault that the ratings are poor.

This is sad indeed, but at least new episodes will continue to air. As long as Harvey Beaks doesn't have ANY bad episodes throughout its run and goes out with a bang, that's all it really matters honestly.

Also to creators out there, here's my advice: never spill your beans out publicly about a network that's treating your show poorly until after it ends. Trust me, you do not want to go down that road. C.H. shouldn't had said anything until Harvey Beaks ended. It's not his fault and I'm definitely on his side, but what he did got him in a lot of trouble.

Last edited:

ZanyLogic5

Dec 26, 2015
United States
Hey, at least Nick somewhat tried. It gave no reruns of Harvey Beaks throughout its run AND it treated C.H. and his crew poorly, but at least it gave the show a chance to shine for almost two years (good promotion, decent slots for new episodes). It's not entirely Nick's fault that the ratings are poor.

This is sad indeed, but at least new episodes will continue to air. As long as Harvey Beaks doesn't have ANY bad episodes throughout its run and goes out with a bang, that's all it really matters honestly.

Also to creators out there, here's my advice: never spill your beans out publicly about a network that's treating your show poorly until after it ends. Trust me, you'll get consequences for this. C.H. should've kept his mouth closed until Harvey Beaks ended. It's not his fault and I'm definitely on his side, but what he did got him in a lot of trouble.
True that. If I worked for the network, I would remember to never bad mouth or call them out for their actions if i want my show to last longer. Even if I did, I try to keep it as subtle as possible so they won't think I'm trash talking about the company as a whole.

Reactions: 2 people

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

It seems like the inspiration for Maya comes from his wife, mother, and sister.
The good news is I'm not scared anymore. The bad news is, as I have absorbed things, I am now freaking infuriated.
For nick@nite, and I thought full house was the only one skipped.., now George lopez is doing the same thing.. early Mon Jun 1 3:30am was No Free Launch, then skipped episodes to A Kiss is Just Kiss episode aired early Jun 2 at 4am. Very weird for nick@nite, obvi a sign that show won't last long
I found this really short, yet sweet message that Abby Cadabby gave to a kindergartener named Teegan, who just graduated. What adds to this is how Leslie Carrera Rudolph went out of her way to give this message on her own time.