Harriet The Spy (Apple TV Series)

SweetShop209

There's an animated Harriet The Spy series coming to Apple TV, based on the books. It's from The Jim Henson Company and Titmouse. The voice cast includes Beanie Feldstein as Harriet M. Welsch, Jane Lynch as Ole Golly (Harriet's no-nonsense nanny) , and Lacey Chabert as Marion Hawthorne (the ringleader of the smug popular girls at Harriet's school). The series is created by Will McRobb and is set in the 1960s.

Charlie Adler is the voice director.

Last edited:

SweetShop209

Derrick Malik Johnson is a storyboard revisionist. He previously worked as a production intern for Ballmastrz 9009 (also from Titmouse).

Screenshot_20210305-192045.png

SweetShop209

Frontier

Staff member

zoombie

It takes place in the 60's, so is it going to be realistic of its time. For example Spirit: Riding Free that takes place in the late 1800's, and its world is very idealistic to what it would be like. I am talking about one of the main characters two best friends is African American and no issues of race ever comes up, her father the sheriff of the town for goodness sake.

Well this show have more realistic aspects to this time period? Not that I want racism on these shows, but if you show it, people can learn from it, which you can't do, if you ignore it.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I'm currently watching Alex Bale's video about Goofy Goober, and it definitely goes into strange places, but it's quite interesting to watch.
I'm currently watching the livestream for DC Kids Fandome on YouTube. Batwheels comes out next year, and apparently, Batman: Caped Crusader and My Adventures With Superman come out in 2023. There's also a scene from DC Superhero Girls 2019 of Diana asking Barbara to not be friends with Harleen, and we see the Joker. Hopefully, there's an article that talks more about this.

The winner of this matchup is Mickey's Tale Of Two Witches, which got 4 votes. The Book Of Life got 3 votes. Now we move to round 4, the final round. The matchup is between Scooby Doo On Zombie Island and Mickey's Tale Of Two Witche

Featured Posts