"Harley Quinn (DC Universe)" Animated Series News & Discussion, Part 1 (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Last edited:

Takao

Fight the darkness all around

Frontier

Staff member
A very minor point, but Diedrich Bader shared a snippet from a script (I presume it is for this show, and note there might be some foul language in the comments).
This reminds me a bit too much of Batman and Harley Quinn :p.

Although I do wonder exactly what Batman's role in this series will be. Ostensibly it's supposed to be about Harley making a name for herself as a villain so does that mean she'll allude capture by Batman on a frequent basis or will part of the joke be how easily Batman can still take her down ;)?

(I actually wonder if Arkham will be the main setpiece for this series).

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
It should be noted that Lathan's real voice is much different than Donna's. She sounds much younger than that (because she is) and affects a middle aged voice to voice Donna. Lathan is also super hot in real life, and somehow is able to make Donna sound slightly overweight. She is a very talented voice actress who deserves to be cast in more stuff.

Frontier

Staff member
It should be noted that Lathan's real voice is much different than Donna's. She sounds much younger than that (because she is) and affects a middle aged voice to voice Donna. Lathan is also super hot in real life, and somehow is able to make Donna sound slightly overweight. She is a very talented voice actress who deserves to be cast in more stuff.
Looking forward to hearing her as Catwoman then :).

Rick Jones

fan-man
Staff member
I didn't know Sanaa was Donna. I thought it was Nia Long for some reason. Anyway, it'll be interesting to hear what her Catwoman sounds like.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
I didn't know Sanaa was Donna. I thought it was Nia Long for some reason. Anyway, it'll be interesting to hear what her Catwoman sounds like.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Nia Long was Roberta for half a season before being replaced by Reagan Gomez.

It's a little embarrassing the details I know about The Cleveland Show.

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
The show will have its world premiere at SDCC on Wednesday July 17th as part of the preview night.
WEDNESDAY, JULY 17

6:00–10:00 p.m. WBTVG’s preview night returns with Batwoman and Pennyworth world premieres exclusively for the Comic-Con crowd. Also screening will be the upcoming Fox thriller Prodigal Son, starring Tom Payne and Michael Sheen and the the world premiere of DC UNIVERSE’s animated comedy series Harley Quinn; a never-before-seen episode of the hit Cartoon Network series Teen Titans GO!; and more. Ballroom 20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts