"Harley Quinn (DC Universe)" Animated Series News & Discussion, Part 1 (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
I'm glad they're no plans to adopt current events in the comics but...

Still no season 3 announcement.

EDIT: Harley Quinn has "picked up steam" since its first two seasons arrived on HBO Max early last month. Inside sources say renewal negotiations hinge on a new budget for the series. The process has been stalled by the recent major executive shake-up that saw senior leaders Bob Greenblatt and Kevin Reilly pushed out and oversight of the platform given to HBO's Casey Bloys.

Last edited:

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Great news. I was pretty happy with how season 2 ended, but I'd love to see a continuation with these versions of the characters. Plus, picking up some of the loose ends and bringing in some new stories as well. So this renewal announcement is a really cool and welcome surprise this week.

Frontier

Staff member
More comments from the show-runners regarding what we'll see from Gordon and Ivy in the next season.
I was defintiely curious how they would handle Jim and the GCPD post-2020...I guess wasting the police on a wedding and failing to stop Parademons or Psycho haven't helped their approval ratings :sweat:.

I've also been really curious about Ivy's origins and how she got her powers, so that's something I'm looking forward to seeing, as well as Harley and Ivy not being a perfect relationship while still being committed to each other :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Apparently, in addition to the DreamWorks incarnation of Trolls... Disney Channel aired the DiC one?
they can bring back g4, chiller, and cloo back on xumo, i mean if they bring back spike tv for pluto tv, why not chiller, cloo, and g4 for xumo
Hey guys, I'm back! Been gone for almost a year from having a lot on my plate but now I have more free time. I hope everyone here is making it through these tough and difficult times.
Today marks the 20th Year Anniversary of when Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask was released in North America. Majora's Mask was the second game from the franchise I played and certainly fits with the Halloween theme.
Why did Adult Swim air the Family Guy episode Wasted Talent as part of the Halloween special?