"Harley Quinn (DC Universe)" Animated Series News & Discussion, Part 1 (Spoilers)

Latest News & Videos

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Jul 13, 2003
Shahdaroba
www.dcauresource.com
So it looks like the show could be going the same route as the live action Doom Patrol after all. And I heard the SyFy ratings were really good. DC Fandome just got a bit more interesting.

EDIT: Post season finale interview with the producers. They promise if there's a season 3, it won't be about 'can they stay together or will the relationship fail.' They also note originally Darkseid popped Lightray's head by DC objected but were okay with swapping in Forager...

Last edited:

Frontier

Staff member
May 28, 2010
Temecula California
So it looks like the show could be going the same route as the live action Doom Patrol after all. And I heard the SyFy ratings were really good. DC Fandome just got a bit more interesting.
Honestly surprised Doom Patrol and HQ got this treatment and not Young Justice...but I guess HBOMax needs more content :p.
EDIT: Post season finale interview with the producers. They promise if there's a season 3, it won't be about 'can they stay together or will the relationship fail.' They also note originally Darkseid popped Lightray's head by DC objected but were okay with swapping in Forager...
I guess fans probably want to move away from more relationship drama. I think I'm fine with them being a lovey-dovey and burgeoning new couple for a bit, but I think they should avoid making the relationship feel "pefect" since while they're great together, they're also not perfect people :).

Man, even DC thinks Forager is expendable. But they objected to that but not Harley batting Mr. Miracle? Some people thought he was dead after that :confused:.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Jul 13, 2003
Shahdaroba
www.dcauresource.com
I guess fans probably want to move away from more relationship drama. I think I'm fine with them being a lovey-dovey and burgeoning new couple for a bit, but I think they should avoid making the relationship feel "pefect" since while they're great together, they're also not perfect people :).
I'm all for them to NOT use the CW drama formula for a relationship and focus more on the them vs. the world aspect of it. No way they're going to make them the perfect couple, the way things are on this show is messy to say the least, lol. I would go for them being on the road like how Harley pitched to Ivy on Themyscira. Kinda like pay homage to stuff like Knight Rider or Smokey and the Bandit. Heck, even Gordon leaving his post just to try and capture them could be fun. Then maybe in the second half, something pulls all of them back to Gotham. Two-Face or a new threat. Something.

It's funny but I was looking back at the old Legion of Doom line up we saw, I think when Queen of Fables told Harley her back story, and of that line-up, there's still a few of them who haven't appeared yet like Atomic Skull and Brainiac. Or what is currently going on with the Legion of Doom for that matter? Season 3 should address that since it was kinda bungled in the season 1 finale with the producers having to explain after the fact on social media or interviews the HQ was empty and they were all gone on break or whatever. Lex trying to rebuild the HQ in Gotham could even be a potential storyline. He did get away in season 2 so he's still out there scheming.

I don't see why Forager is considered expendable but Lightray isn't.
Agreed, that really threw me off.

James Harvey

The World's Finest
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Apr 23, 2001
Toonzone
www.worldsfinestonline.com
WaterTower Music is dropping soundtracks for the first and second season of Harley Quinn, on digital and most places where you listen to music, tonight (Aug. 20) at 12 am EDT/9 pm PDT. The soundtracks will feature work by Jefferson Friedman, composer for the animated series. Spotify already has a placeholder for the soundtracks right here.

The track list for both releases below:

Harley Quinn - Soundtrack from the Animated Series
Season One:
01. Party's Over
02. Toxicodendron Radicans
03. Riddle Me This
04. Where's My Electric Car, Bruce
05. Actually an ACTOR
06. That Is Contrary To What She Said
07. Deuces
08. I've Got One Big Answer
09. More Like FUNemployment
10. Mission Quinnpossible
11. Ess My Vee
12. Frankie Muniz Fan Club (Official)
13. Harlivy
14. Please Don't Go
15. Noonan's Afterhours
16. Harley's Crew Ain't NTFW
17. YES YES YES
18. A HORSE
19. Harley Quinn Highway
20. OOOH
21. Cop Rock [SECRET TRACK]

Harley Quinn - Soundtrack from the Animated Series
Season Two:

01. HONK HONK
02. We Need Goons
03. WayneBox, Play Party Mix
04. Never Not Stealing Jewels
05. Everyone into the Ice Vagina
06. My Sacrifice
07. Tranquilo, Baby, Tranquilo
08. Lower Lumbar Support
09. Emotional Pit
10. I Definitely Make Love to Bats
11. Escape to Apokolips
12. Apollonian Airlines
13. Welcome to Themyscira
14. The Legend of Nanaue the Shark Man
15. Hedonikka
16. Cobb Squad!
17. I Regret Lots of Things! (The Life and Death of Sy Borgman)
18. Get Off Me, You Angry Dolphin!
19. CableACE Award Winning Stuff
20. The Taking of Gotham
21. Did I Just Hear the Wind Say Kite Man
22 .Only Love Sets Us Free
23. Cielo e Mar
24. Rise, Harley Quinn!

No other additional details are available, nor if a physical release is planned. Stay tuned!

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Both "Le Corn Maze Of Doom" and "Too Cute To Spook" are tied with 1 vote each. I'll be tiebreaker. I pick "Too Cute To Spook" to move on. The next matchup is between the Elena Of Avalor episode "The Return Of El Capitan" and the Vampirina episode "Dia De Los Muertos".

Watch Herman The Mice On The Go!
I think twitter social media posts seems to be more advantages... I have a bad feeling, that some or few twitter posts can be containing bully message of racists, I don't know maybe it's best for me to leave twitter, it's just not worth it if people express opinions, or someone maybe politics...
Today's Ollie's Pack episode: second half episode beginning has two sick friends but not the main plot
Remember when Ben Bates criticized the animation of the recent Marvel cartoons when he talked about his Captain Marvel cartoon that wasn't picked up? Well, here's a drawing he did of Hawkeye.