"Harley Quinn (DC Universe)" Animated Series News & Discussion, Part 1 (Spoilers)

Latest News & Videos

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Jul 13, 2003
Shahdaroba
www.dcauresource.com

Neo Ultra Mike

Creeping Shadow of "15000"+ Posts
May 18, 2006
East Northport
Well it sounds like we're not getting that at all in the first season which is good. If the show is a hit and gets another season they'll have time to figure out which direction to go with her but honestly until I see the season (as this is a DCU show I do want to check out) I'll figure out whether or not I would ever want that from the show. But at the very least this season she'll be a villain which will be an interesting diveration from the movie out in a few months where she'll obviously be an anti hero.

Frontier

Staff member
May 28, 2010
Temecula California
Well it sounds like we're not getting that at all in the first season which is good. If the show is a hit and gets another season they'll have time to figure out which direction to go with her but honestly until I see the season (as this is a DCU show I do want to check out) I'll figure out whether or not I would ever want that from the show. But at the very least this season she'll be a villain which will be an interesting diveration from the movie out in a few months where she'll obviously be an anti hero.
Setting aside the original DC Super Hero Girls, it seems like most media adaptions have been fairly consistent on still presenting Harley as a villain.

That's not me being for or against her as a villain or anti-hero, just something I've noticed.

Reactions: Cartoonfan13

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Mar 8, 2009
A Valid Location

Frontier

Staff member
May 28, 2010
Temecula California
Looks like their going for a more Batman and Harley Quinn-style breakup where Harley realizes Joker loves Batman more then he cares about her :p.

The Legion of Doom looks like Black Adam, Sinestro, Reverse-Flash, Toyman, Solomon Grundy, Metallo, Cheetah, Captain Cold, Parasite, Scarecrow Joker, Bane...and obviously we've seen Two-Face and Penguin too :evil:.

Also looks like there's a...hall of Batman villain statues? I see Riddler there along with aformentioned other villains. Also a poster of Maxie Zeuss :cool:.

Harley steals the Batmobile. Because of course she does ;).

Last edited:

SweetShop209

Jan 5, 2014
www.deviantart.com

This article mentions Phil LaMarr voicing Jason Praxus and Black Manta, and Vanessa Marshall voicing Wonder Woman and Giganta .

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Jul 13, 2003
Shahdaroba
www.dcauresource.com

This article mentions Phil LaMarr voicing Jason Praxus and Black Manta, and Vanessa Marshall voicing Wonder Woman and Giganta .
Batgirl's gonna appear in this series. Interesting. Some nepotism with the casting though, lol. Aw, wish they kept Praxis a secret. Such an obscure choice, would have been a fun surprise.

Frontier

Staff member
May 28, 2010
Temecula California

Is this the first time Phil LaMarr has voiced Black Manta? I feel like it might be. Is he reprising Aquaman too :p?

Always nice to hear Vanessa Marshall as Wonder Woman. Also should be fun to hear her as Giganta :).

Batgirl is a nice surprise, although being voiced by Kaley Cuoco's sister makes me wonder what the dynamic will be like o_O.