Hanna-Barbera on Tubi TV

Mandouga

You might want to know that some shows by Hanna-Barbera (and Ruby-Spears) are now available on the Tubi TV website and app. These are all the shows I was able to find:

-The Pebbles and Bamm-Bamm Show
-The Addams Family (1973 series)
-Captain Caveman and the Teen Angels
-the "Astro and the Space Mutts" segments from Space Stars
-Mister T
-The New Scooby-Doo Mysteries
-The 13 Ghosts of Scooby-Doo
-Chuck Norris' Karate Kommandos
-Superman (1988 series)

I didn't mention Hanna-Barbera's two Popeye shows because they have been there for some time (and they come from Hearst Entertainment; they aren't in the Hanna-Barbera library). I also didn't mention Skysurfer Strike Force since Warner Bros./Turner doesn't own that one either. In any case, this tells me that Warner Bros. is looking into possibly putting some of their catalog on other streaming services, although if that is what they are doing, it would be a cop-out, considering that Boomerang (the streaming service) hasn't really improved that much since it launched. Oh yeah, Tubi also has Filmation's first Batman series. I know it's not Hanna-Barbera, but I thought I'd just mention it.

So what do you all think?

UPDATE (11-12-20): I just checked Tubi's Ruby-Spears Superman page, and two half hours are missing: "The Hunter"/"Little Runaway", and "Fugitive from Space"/"The Supermarket". Not only that, but the ones that are there have been uploaded in a really strange order. It's not the broadcast order, but it's not the chronological order either, which is important, because each second segment talks about Superman's life before he actually became Superman, including one that talks about how the Kents found and adopted him, and another where he goes to Metropolis and gets a job at the Daily Planet. Anyway, Tubi has done this to the other shows they have had before; not uploading them correctly or with missing episodes, and I'm not sure when or if they'll add the two missing half hours.

Last edited:

Zorak Masaki

Kind of a random selection of shows, not that I'm complaining. Hopefully we'll get Centurions, Thundarr, Plastic Man, Sky Commanders, Heathcliff, the 1980s Space Ghost shorts, Pirates of Dark Water, Midnight Patrol, Richie Rich, and the Superfriends shows on there too.

hobbyfan

You might want to know that some shows by Hanna-Barbera (and Ruby-Spears) are now available on the Tubi TV website and app. These are all the shows I was able to find:

-The Pebbles and Bamm-Bamm Show
-The Addams Family (1973 series)
-Captain Caveman and the Teen Angels
-the "Astro and the Space Mutts" segments from Space Stars
-Mister T
-The New Scooby-Doo Mysteries
-The 13 Ghosts of Scooby-Doo
-Chuck Norris' Karate Kommandos
-Superman (1988 series)

I didn't mention Hanna-Barbera's two Popeye shows because they have been there for some time (and they come from Hearst Entertainment; they aren't in the Hanna-Barbera library). I also didn't mention Skysurfer Strike Force since Warner Bros./Turner doesn't own that one either. In any case, this tells me that Warner Bros. is looking into possibly putting some of their catalog on other streaming services, although if that is what they are doing, it would be a cop-out, considering that Boomerang (the streaming service) hasn't really improved that much since it launched. Oh yeah, Tubi also has Filmation's first Batman series. I know it's not Hanna-Barbera, but I thought I'd just mention it.

So what do you all think?

UPDATE (11-12-20): I just checked Tubi's Ruby-Spears Superman page, and two half hours are missing: "The Hunter"/"Little Runaway", and "Fugitive from Space"/"The Supermarket". Not only that, but the ones that are there have been uploaded in a really strange order. It's not the broadcast order, but it's not the chronological order either, which is important, because each second segment talks about Superman's life before he actually became Superman, including one that talks about how the Kents found and adopted him, and another where he goes to Metropolis and gets a job at the Daily Planet. Anyway, Tubi has done this to the other shows they have had before; not uploading them correctly or with missing episodes, and I'm not sure when or if they'll add the two missing half hours.

Not only that, but some episodes are mislabeled, which is why some are out of order.

How to Make Money as a Kid 2

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

R.I.P. to musicians Tim Bogert (Vanilla Fudge, Cactus, Beck, Bogert & Appice) and Sylvain Sylvain (New York Dolls). Both passed away on January 13.
Will Disney Junior survive on television? The short answer is yes.

CNC
Here's another weekly ideal CN schedule I made, for next week. No longer a "snooze button" all week long.

"There's no such thing as a perfect episode."

[Rewatches Bunny Raven]

"Nevermind."
Joachim Horseley, who did the music for Batman: Soul Of The Dragon, also does the music for Big City Greens.

Featured Posts