Hana Zuki Full Of Treasures News And Discussion Thread

Chevistian C

Surprised nobody posted a thread for this show yet .It is Hasbro Studios first original series (nahh they will be toys after all) but is a new brand. i watched the first clip back on SDCC 2016 and it looks super cute, it is animated by Titmouse Studios and Meghan McCarthy and Mike Vogel are involved in the project
CoTDMInWIAAE8pc.jpg

Photo : Nicoletta Baldari

• Hanazuki, which is described by Hasbro "as an emotion-rich lifestyle brand that encourages tweens to express and embrace how they feel," will launch this summer as a series of digital shorts produced by Hasbro Studios that will air on YouTube. A comprehensive licensing program is also being developed and will launch later this year. -Licensing Expo Las Vegas 2016

Chevistian C

C11B3beUkAAmorf.jpg

The competitive girls entertainment and lifestyle franchise brand world is getting a new player this week, when Hasbro unveils Hanazuki, a moonflower that has to protect lunar worlds from dark forces. Starting with nine, 11-minute episodes that are a mix of colorful psychedelia crossed with anime influences, viewers will meet a girl named Hanazuki, who is gifted with powers that are tied to her many moods. In her orbit are bunny-like creatures called Hemkas, a sheriff of the moon named Dazzlessence Jones, and Kiazuki, who may or may not be a friend. "We're leading with stories, because stories are key these days," says Meghan McCarthy, Hasbro’s head of storytelling for girl brands. "And we're meeting her [tweens] where she is 11 hours a week: on the web."

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/he...ki-962983?utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral

AnotherRandomGuy

The cat came back, he just couldn't stay away
First batch of episode was just released on Hasbro's YT channel.

So far I'm really liking it.

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
I liked the first episode. Not the best thing ever, but I'm curious enough to watch more.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.
Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts