Hana Zuki Full Of Treasures News And Discussion Thread

Latest News & Videos

Chevistian C

Jan 7, 2017
Mexico
Surprised nobody posted a thread for this show yet .It is Hasbro Studios first original series (nahh they will be toys after all) but is a new brand. i watched the first clip back on SDCC 2016 and it looks super cute, it is animated by Titmouse Studios and Meghan McCarthy and Mike Vogel are involved in the project

Photo : Nicoletta Baldari

• Hanazuki, which is described by Hasbro "as an emotion-rich lifestyle brand that encourages tweens to express and embrace how they feel," will launch this summer as a series of digital shorts produced by Hasbro Studios that will air on YouTube. A comprehensive licensing program is also being developed and will launch later this year. -Licensing Expo Las Vegas 2016

Chevistian C

Jan 7, 2017
Mexico

The competitive girls entertainment and lifestyle franchise brand world is getting a new player this week, when Hasbro unveils Hanazuki, a moonflower that has to protect lunar worlds from dark forces. Starting with nine, 11-minute episodes that are a mix of colorful psychedelia crossed with anime influences, viewers will meet a girl named Hanazuki, who is gifted with powers that are tied to her many moods. In her orbit are bunny-like creatures called Hemkas, a sheriff of the moon named Dazzlessence Jones, and Kiazuki, who may or may not be a friend. "We're leading with stories, because stories are key these days," says Meghan McCarthy, Hasbro’s head of storytelling for girl brands. "And we're meeting her [tweens] where she is 11 hours a week: on the web."

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/hasbro-launching-girl-focused-toy-franchise-hanazuki-962983?utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Happy 2nd anniversary to what I believe is Disney’s best program, Parker Plays.
So now entire three and a half minute long music videos count as ads?? No thanks, YouTube.

#StopThisMadness
Radical Buster wrote on Spaceman's profile.
I really like your avatar. Violet Evergarden ranks pretty high on my list of favorite animes from last year, alongside Devilman Crybaby and Megalo Box.
PF9
Had a bit of trouble logging back in
One of the things that must have killed Universal Kids was not premiering upcoming DreamWorks shows there instead of Netflix.