Gundam ZZ coming to Animax-Asia

Duke

Truer Words Were Never Spoken
I don't know about English dubs, but the ZZ Gundam page lists the Japanese cast, not the English cast, if that means anything.

Cheesecake

Oh well, at least they have crap gyndam series to ruin, im tired of great gundam seires being ruined by blue waters insurance salesmen wannabe voice actors. ( learn to act for gods sake!)

HellCat

Lesser spotted Brit
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Rabi~en~Rose said:
hope this means that a english dub and release are not to far behind :)
Don't say such things! My wallet can't take the stress

Pepperidge

Rabi~en~Rose said:
hope this means that a english dub and release are not to far behind :)
I just recently finished the series. While there are some great episodes in the second half (one episode in particular, I felt, was better than most Zeta episodes), and the second OP is fantastic, the show as a whole really isn't that great. The first half really does kill it, and Tomino just can't seem to resist throwing a few stupid episodes in right near the end.

Still worth buying, though. Especially if you like Haman. But I'd still like to know if Animax-Asia airs English dubs.

Beat

Retired
Maybe we'll get lucky and they'll produce some ZZ complilation movies that cut out the stupid. I'd take those instead.

killer2004

Pepperidge said:
I just recently finished the series. While there are some great episodes in the second half (one episode in particular, I felt, was better than most Zeta episodes), and the second OP is fantastic, the show as a whole really isn't that great. The first half really does kill it, and Tomino just can't seem to resist throwing a few stupid episodes in right near the end.

Still worth buying, though. Especially if you like Haman. But I'd still like to know if Animax-Asia airs English dubs.
It used to be a sub-only network, but now they only show subs late at night.

Rabi~en~Rose

idolmaster
Pepperidge said:

like Haman?? no way what was shown of her in Z was a very mean and evil lady theres no way I would like her

rubberchicken

The biggest thing since WWIII
Rabi~en~Rose said:
like Haman?? no way what was shown of her in Z was a very mean and evil lady theres no way I would like her

Well, you're only seeing one side in Zeta. Once ZZ actually stops messing around with the oh-so-comic antics of Yazan And Friends, she does get a bit more interesting - and sympathetic.

But still, ZZ doesn't really hold a candle to the ENTIRE REMAINDER OF THE UC TIMELINE.

I wish that "New UC-Friendly Gundam Project" was a remake... :mad:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts