Gundam ZZ coming to Animax-Asia

• Enter to win two tickets to Whisper of the Heart. Details here.

Latest News & Videos

Cheesecake

Mar 28, 2004
Oh well, at least they have crap gyndam series to ruin, im tired of great gundam seires being ruined by blue waters insurance salesmen wannabe voice actors. ( learn to act for gods sake!)

HellCat

Lesser spotted Brit
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
May 6, 2001
Rabi~en~Rose said:
hope this means that a english dub and release are not to far behind :)
Don't say such things! My wallet can't take the stress

Pepperidge

Jan 30, 2003
British Columbia
www.zannen.ca
Rabi~en~Rose said:
hope this means that a english dub and release are not to far behind :)
I just recently finished the series. While there are some great episodes in the second half (one episode in particular, I felt, was better than most Zeta episodes), and the second OP is fantastic, the show as a whole really isn't that great. The first half really does kill it, and Tomino just can't seem to resist throwing a few stupid episodes in right near the end.

Still worth buying, though. Especially if you like Haman. But I'd still like to know if Animax-Asia airs English dubs.

killer2004

Dec 5, 2004
Pepperidge said:
I just recently finished the series. While there are some great episodes in the second half (one episode in particular, I felt, was better than most Zeta episodes), and the second OP is fantastic, the show as a whole really isn't that great. The first half really does kill it, and Tomino just can't seem to resist throwing a few stupid episodes in right near the end.

Still worth buying, though. Especially if you like Haman. But I'd still like to know if Animax-Asia airs English dubs.
It used to be a sub-only network, but now they only show subs late at night.

Rabi~en~Rose

idolmaster
Feb 11, 2003
Toonzone
Pepperidge said:
like Haman?? no way what was shown of her in Z was a very mean and evil lady theres no way I would like her

rubberchicken

The biggest thing since WWIII
Nov 23, 2004
Right behind you
Rabi~en~Rose said:
like Haman?? no way what was shown of her in Z was a very mean and evil lady theres no way I would like her
Well, you're only seeing one side in Zeta. Once ZZ actually stops messing around with the oh-so-comic antics of Yazan And Friends, she does get a bit more interesting - and sympathetic.

But still, ZZ doesn't really hold a candle to the ENTIRE REMAINDER OF THE UC TIMELINE.

I wish that "New UC-Friendly Gundam Project" was a remake... :mad: