Gundam Seed Boxset?

animePWNS

1955-2024
Any news on a Gundam Seed boxset being released? It's been at least a year since the final volume came out, and it's pretty much impossbile for me to find all 10 volumes available once. I liked the show when it was on CN and I want to own it uncut, but I'm also wondering if Bandai's giving up on that idea due to its poor reception here.
I've been considering the movies to tide me over, but from what I hear they're awful when compared to show, yet they do have some new scenes.

Space Cadet

I'M SWEATING
Staff member
I personally don't know the answer to that, but the many Gundam fans here probably do.

*Cues up B:TAS opening theme*

*Sends signal to TZ Gundam fans*

Go-chin

Avid Haruhi and Ouendan fan
Dunno, but all 10 DVDs sure do look kickass in the box that came with volume 1 of the show.

FireStarterLE

You don't want to see us mad
there was one released not too long ago on R4 so i'm guessing there should be one released here within a year (maybe within the next 6 months)

HellCat

Lesser spotted Brit
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Marzak Ahmed said:
I personally don't know the answer to that, but the many Gundam fans here probably do.

*Cues up B:TAS opening theme*

*Sends signal to TZ Gundam fans*

Please don't do that, it makes my eyebrows glow...

Duke

Truer Words Were Never Spoken
Eh, there might be a "all 10 volumes in the chipboard box" release, but I'd wager more money on two $40-$50 clamshell releases being announced sometime next year (Though Bandai might surprise us and release the first one in December). With Complete Collection I's cover probably being Kira & the Strike, and Complete Collection II's cover being Freedom vs. Providence.

Chum

animePWNS said:
Any news on a Gundam Seed boxset being released?

You could buy the single volumes and support this anime properly.

It could be 2 years before they release a boxset, better yet they might not release one at all.

Duke

Truer Words Were Never Spoken
Chum said:
It could be 2 years before they release a boxset, better yet they might not release one at all.
Oh, they'll release one, all right. The way Bandai's going, they're going to make sure every single one of their titles is clamshelled at some point. Hell, they've already clamshelled Planetes and Mars Daybreak and re-releasing the SEED Movie Trilogy, so I don't see why they wouldn't clamshell the series next year (Probably in Spring).

HellCat

Lesser spotted Brit
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Chum said:
You could buy the single volumes and support this anime properly.

Support it properly? The guys just asking if an OFFICIAL boxset is coming out. They've even said they have issues tracking down all the seperate volumes. If this was a case of "Hey, where can I get a cheap SEED bootleg?" you'd have a point, but it isn't.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Starting next month, I will be going back to using Magical Doremi profile pics for a while, because I want to honor the first magical girl series I ever watched.
Streaker Prower wrote on Vuxovich's profile.
What would happen if FUNimation did continue to use Ocean Media for Dragon Ball Z And Probably the Original Dragon Ball, GT, Kai, Super and the Video Games

Here's my review of Barbie And Stacie To The Rescue in honor of Cassandra Lee Morris's birthday.
so, with primal screen going down, I wonder how that affected Cartoon Network since they using that studio to do the bumpers for years now, are they going to start working with the animation studio who did the bumpers for adult swim now

Featured Posts