Guardians of the Galaxy: Mission Breakout "Long Distance Runaround" Talkback (Spoilers)

Rate & Discuss this Guardians of the Galaxy episode!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ****1/2

• ***1/2

Votes: 1 100.0%

• **1/2

• *1/2

• 1/2

• Total voters

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
Check out Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy: Mission Breakout! Disney XD will air two new episodes, today starting at 8:00AM ET!

Kvd9NPa.png
Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy: Mission Breakout "Long Distance Runaround"
Episode Debut - April 29th, 2018

The Guardians track down Howard the Duck to find out who set them up and why, but they don't get far before Phyla the Accuser catches up to them to deliver some Kree justice.

*Ming-Na Wen ("Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.") voice guest stars as Phyla-Vell and Seth Green ("Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H.") guest stars as Howard the Duck.

Comments?

Mod Note: We appreciate and encourage discussion, but please keep your posts civil, relevant and insightful. Please do not post any improper or inflammatory material, as we will issue warnings if we believe it necessary. And remember to keep the discussion ON-TOPIC!

Side-Note: If possible, please try and discuss the events of each new episode airing today in its respective talkback thread.

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
Marvel's Guardians Of The Galaxy: Mission Breakout! "Lost Distance Runaround"

I like Howard the Duck. I like his bathtub car. But I don't understand why he doesn't know what a Duck is. He's from Duckworld, right? And he owns a rubber duckie. What's up with that?

Good episode. ****.

JoeMabbon

Dreadful Child
Cosmo is such a good dog. He's my favorite Honorary Guardian. Actually, I think I may like the Honorary Guardians (Cosmo, Nebula, Nova, Adam, Howard) more than the main ones...

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts