Guardians of the Galaxy: Mission Breakout "Happy Together" Talkback (Spoilers)

Latest News

Rate & Discuss this Guardians of the Galaxy episode!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ****1/2

• ***1/2

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • **1/2

• *1/2

• 1/2

• Total voters

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Mar 8, 2009
Ratings
7,754 6
A Valid Location
Check out Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy: Mission Breakout! Disney XD will air two new episodes, today starting at 8:00AM ET! (NOTE: Recent listings mention this episode might air at 8:30AM)

Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy: Mission Breakout "Happy Together"
Episode Debut - April 22nd, 2018

The Guardians, desperate after squandering their riches almost instantly, take what they believe to be a simple transport job. What they don’t know is that they are stealing a mysterious item from the Kree, and the ruthless Kree leader Phyla the Accuser will stop at nothing to get it back!

*Ming-Na Wen ("Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.") voice guest stars as Phyla-Vell and Seth Green ("Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H.") guest stars as Howard the Duck.

Comments?

Mod Note: We appreciate and encourage discussion, but please keep your posts civil, relevant and insightful. Please do not post any improper or inflammatory material, as we will issue warnings if we believe it necessary. And remember to keep the discussion ON-TOPIC!

Side-Note: If possible, please try and discuss the events of each new episode airing today in its respective talkback thread.

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
Jan 19, 2004
Ratings
2,611 7
Framingham, MA
Marvel's Guardians Of The Galaxy "Happy Together"

Seth Green as Howard the Duck! I was a little disappointed he turned out to be a bad guy, but the Collector curveball at the end tells me we don't know the whole story yet. And yes, Collector's entire revenge plot is based upon "They broke my things!" Because the Collector is deep down as pathetic as his brother.

Is that some actual shipping for Quill and Gamora this episode? I heartily approve. More please.

Like Phyla so far. Not as kick-butt as Melinda May, but few Ming-Na Wen characters are.

I love how well animated the opening scene is. It was better than the best episode of Justice League Unlimited. Which is awesome to me. 2-D Animation techniques have improved SO much, in SO short of a space of time that a show this cheaply made can look this fantastic. What puzzles me is that 2-D animation has only seemed to improve within the last ten years. Can you really tell of a similar notable evolution between the 1930's and 1940's? And the only evolution cartoons in the 50's to 80's cartoons made is that they became progressively worse. Why is this finally the era where everything is coming together? It's kind of exciting. I just wish there was a current show as well-written as JLU on the air. Transformers Prime was, but that only lasted three glorious seasons. We are due another amazing action toon with equally good writing and animation. They should not be as rare as they seem to have become. Maybe Young Justice? We'll see.

How has Howard never heard of a Duck? Isn't he from Duckworld?

Drax has like the craziest laugh. It's probably for the best that he doesn't use it much.

Fun episode. ****.

Last edited:

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

All right! Profile posts are back! Now what was I talking about?
Alright, @RandomMe. I'll bite. What's DC PT?
It's a shame that while you Americans keep age-old televised Halloween traditions, here in Portugal they have since been abnegated (I'm talking to you, DC PT).
Great Pumpkin is on tonight! (The edited version)
My Hero Academia: The Two Heroes is finally in my region's cinemas!