"Green Eggs & Ham" Talkback Thread (Spoilers)

Latest News & Videos

TargetmasterJoe

Jul 1, 2018
USA
We also have a cast, synopsis, and preview image!

Cast:
  • Adam Devine (Pitch Perfect) as Sam I Am
  • Michael Douglas (Ant-Man and the Wasp) as Guy Am I (aka: the guy who doesn't like Sam I Am or Green Eggs and Ham)
  • Ilana Glazer (Broad City) as Eb,
  • Diane Keaton (Book Club) as Michellee,
  • Keegan-Michael Key (Friends From College) as the Narrator
  • Eddie Izzard (The LEGO Batman Movie) as Snerz
  • Jeffrey Wright (Westworld) as McWinkle
  • Jillian Bell (Workaholics) as Gluntz
  • John Turturro (Transformers: The Last Knight) as Goat
  • Tracy Morgan (What Men Want) as Fox
  • Daveed Diggs (Blindspotting) as Mouse
Synopsis:
"The story of Green Eggs and Ham is like a postmodern Plains, Trains and Automobiles through the whimsical world of Dr. Seuss. Sam rescues the rare Chickeraffe from the Glurfsburg Zoo, hides it in a briefcase, and attempts to make his way to Meepville where he can charter a cold air balloon to take the Chickeraffe to his island home. Guy just flopped his last big chance at being a world famous inventor for the industrial Snerz Co. He packs up his invention in a briefcase and resigns to give up on his dreams and become a paint watcher.

A chance meeting at a diner with Sam, and a switch up with the briefcases results in these two unlikely souls getting mixed up on an adventure that takes them on a journey of self discovery. Our two mismatched heroes cross paths with overprotective Michellee, whose daughter, EB, desperately wants a pet, and falls madly in love with the Chickeraffe… despite her mother’s fears that it will eat off her face (it won’t). Michellee’s walled up heart also connects with the heart-hardened Guy. And a laborious love story begins. Our fakakta foursome are also unknowingly pursued by a bounty hunter goat, two bad guys, and a villain who’s out to get the Chickeraffee as his ultimate trophy."

Reactions: superkeegan9100

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

The Aladdin remake is one of few films that I am actively hoping underperforms. The more we can convince Disney to stop giving animation the finger with these remakes, the better.
I can't believe Russell fricking died.
My tv provider has come to an agreement with Disney.
All channels of Disney (including FOX)
Are going to stay next month.
:)
remember when toon disney aired live action outside of jetix
Rupavahini is airing SeaQuest yet with a local theme song despite the series airing with Sinhala subtitles.