• Pines Bros Mystery

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ShadowBeast

May 9, 2013
Ratings
1,941 10
Elizabeth,NJ
I figure it would be okay to create a thread for the book since it adds to the Gravity Falls series and gives an excuse to talk about something new about Gravity Falls. Besides
one of the hidden messages says that the book is canon-ish to the series anyway.

doomrider7

That One Guy
Apr 10, 2017
Ratings
New Milford, NJ
Well the big story for me is we got a follow up on Dipper and Paciffica relationship.
Same. My runner-up was the Mabel one for tying up her character development arc about being selfish and bettering herself about that. But seriously, ALL the stories were good. There was a reddit thread with all the secret messages I'll link to later including more character info particularly some great stuff on Pacifica.

Edit: Ok here's the goods.

Spoilers abound obviously

List of Cryptograms updated with new comic

http://gravityfalls.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_cryptograms

Secret Website

Secret Website Codes

Edit: Shoutouts to Owl House in the Dipcifica story. One is a wanted poster of Eda when Dipper and Pacifica fist arrive there and the other is when Pacifica makes up the story about being an Elf Bandit in the background you see the Owl Staff. There's another distinct looking staff next to it, but I don't know where it's from. God I love this book.

Last edited:

Mr.O

Sep 21, 2016
Ratings
303 1
She's basically tsundere for Dipper - she likes him (in that way) but is in denial about it to both herself and others.
So much this and it's hilariously cute. I also love how hard Mabel not only ships it, but immediately caught on.
I might have to buy this book then. Those two were adorable in Northwest Manor, and I don't even care much for shipping.

doomrider7

That One Guy
Apr 10, 2017
Ratings
New Milford, NJ
I might have to buy this book then. Those two were adorable in Northwest Manor, and I don't even care much for shipping.
As a ship it just WORKS. He doesn't feel the need to try and act "cool" to impress her like he does with Wendy and just acts like himself and comes off much more confident and...well cool because of it and he actually helps Pacifica with some of her emotional problems regarding her family and self-esteem.

Mr.O

Sep 21, 2016
Ratings
303 1
As a ship it just WORKS. He doesn't feel the need to try and act "cool" to impress her like he does with Wendy and just acts like himself and comes off much more confident and...well cool because of it and he actually helps Pacifica with some of her emotional problems regarding her family and self-esteem.
Yep. I was so bummed that they didn't adress any of that in Weirdmageddon.