Goodbye, Yahoo Answers?

pacman000

It’s root bear & a candy cigar!
Yahoo announced they were closing their Q&A service. Is anyone trying to archive the threads there? I’ve been trying to add threads to the Wayback Machine, & it looks like most have never been backed up before.

pacman000

I will too.

I'm worried about the number of pages which don't seem to be archived. Would you mind saving a few URLs i the Wayback Machine? Wayback Machine

If you want to save a bunch of pages at once, search Y! Answers using DuckDuckGo, then copy & past DuckDuckGo's query URL into the text box here: Wayback Machine Check off "Save Outlinks" & press save.

pacman000

The main page of Yahoo Answers is accessible, but a lot of questions don’t seem to be archived.

(I probably sound like a broken record at this point, but no one seems to be doing anything about it. I’ve tried submitting a few pages manually, but it takes a lot of time to crawl through the site by hand.)

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

When will people realize that Quintel in J.G. Quintel is actually pronounced "Kintel"? His Portuguese ancestry makes it evident. I for one am Portuguese and Quintel is a very rare surname
Here's the trailer for Wish Dragon.

Since I agreed with @Francisque about keeping the genre-themed MTV channels, here is my rethinking of the ViacomCBS portfolio, posted in Palk Áron 2002's Arts.
I wish a happy 44th birthday to Michael Jelenic.

Anthonyg3281 wrote on kanc's profile.
Do you remember what show aired at 9:45pm on the week of June 1, 2020 as you said It's Pony at 9:30pm was only 11 min and was there a Loud House airing at 9:15pm as well?

Featured Posts