Good News Or Bad News: No More Live Action - Toonami UK May Schedule

Latest News & Videos

UK info

Apr 23, 2005
Right well you may be pleased to see that live action has been completely removed from toonami UK in May. Only they have opted to show Juniper Lee, Dexters Lab, Courage, Billy and Mandy, PPG, Ed, Edd n Eddy and Johnny Bravo over night. No new shows will air during this month either (excluding the ones mentioned above).

4.00pm The Batman
4.30pm Loonatics Unleashed
5.00pm Pokemon Battle Frontier
6.00pm Xiaolin Showdown
6.30pm The Batman

andyscot

Andrew Crawford
Sep 8, 2004
Falkirk, Scotland
Take it you are not able to read? because the schedule only covers to the 14th of may the rest of may will come otu next week as i said ages ago there was big changes comign from april the changes will be seen from 15th may but i am not allowed to say anything about them until the schedule comes out next week

HellCat

Lesser spotted Brit
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
May 6, 2001
Coooome on SDGF! Daddy needs full series DVDs US fans can import!

(although I asked beez about that and there's apparently no hope there...)

Sketch

not like those other old guys
Feb 26, 2002
Washington
Well older CN original comedies aren't a good choice but at least they're cartoons... but PPG is just fine. It's got plenty of action.

Big changes? I was thinking they might want to borrow TOM 4 because he suits their Toonami UK ideals pretty dang well I'd say.

Conan-san

Jun 2, 2002
UK. Scotland
Yeah, whoopie.

Come back when it goes back to the Tom/White-Black idents or they air something that's a good action cartoon and not a repeat and not pokemon.

HellCat

Lesser spotted Brit
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
May 6, 2001
Under a new licensing deal, we're getting a co-production of sorts:

andyscot

Andrew Crawford
Sep 8, 2004
Falkirk, Scotland
I should have the new toonami schedule from probally tomorrow but certainyl end of the week, as for the channel 5 toonami from what i have been able to fidn out they have licensed a toonami block from turner so there will be a toonami block on one fo the five channels in the future and there will be the toonami channel very weird

UK info

Apr 23, 2005
Strange... on europe.turnerinfo.com, they have extended the listings untill the 22nd of May and the schedule remains the same, has something come up?

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Dedicated to everyone who, in these hard pandemic times, try celebrating the Fourth of July while using merpeople as means of escape from all this ruckus.
Asa
Happy Birthday, America!

The best way to celebrate 4th of July
Viper wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
Hi, Light Lucario. I just want to wish you a Happy 4th of July. I'll be having a nice barbecue and then see the fireworks tonight. I hope you have a very safe & Happy 4th of July.
pacman000 wrote on Peter Paltridge's profile.