"Glitch Techs" News & Discussions (Spoilers)

NeoplanDan

Occasionally Active
I created this as I figured that there was no thread for this show.

Previous News From 2016
22212f1786a914afbdab764cd903f4c4.jpeg

"Glitch Techs (working title) has been picked-up for 20-episodes set to debut in 2018. Glitch Techs is an adventure-comedy following two newly recruited kids as they battle video game monsters that come to life in the real world. The brand-new series comes from Eric Robles (Fanboy & Chum Chum) and Dan Milano (Greg the Bunny, Warren the Ape), both hailing from Nickelodeon’s Artist Collective, an internal artist-led development program. The series will be produced at the Nickelodeon Animation Studio in Burbank, Calif."

So let’s start this up, shall we?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

PapaGreg

Open bar knock yourself out
Its weird how we are barely getting any footage of this show despite it airing this year

jaylop97

Staff member
Eventually whenever Nick ever gets into scheduling the show, that is most likely when footage will finally be .

ToonsJazzLover

I don't care if Eric Robles is the co-creator, as long as this show looks promising and visually appealing that, then I am ready to declare it as the true savior of Nicktoons (no offense, Harvey Beaks and Loud House).

Zanneck

HAIL NEO ARCADIA. NEO ARCADIA FOREVER.
I don't care if Eric Robles is the co-creator, as long as this show looks promising and visually appealing that, then I am ready to declare it as the true savior of Nicktoons (no offense, Harvey Beaks and Loud House).

Loud House is no savior, just continued mediocrity, IMHO. And as much as I love HB, that was no savior, either. Just a breath of fresh air after so many failures.

As for THIS: Unless I see a massive influx of new and actually creative cartoons worth a darn after it, I don't see this as a savior, either - just something to hopefully pass the time with if it's more than just pretty looks.

All I know is If the writing ain't good, it'll just be another Star Vs. for me (where it looks pretty, but it otherwise really ain't worth watching because everything else that isn't a certain character or two unfortunately stinks out loud, IMHO.).

PinkieLopBun

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Looks like it’s been cancelled.

EDIT: Guess cancelled isn’t the right word for this. Nick actually wants to air the show before spending more money on it, even if it means losing the whole crew.

Last edited:

Zanneck

So - they need to see what they're paying for - that's smart. Too bad it's been misinterpreted as cancellation, more as a test to step up and bring something new to the table. I hope this isn't too generic as I fear it is; it looks decent enough, but I'm not brimming with confidence about it, especially with how it's being treated, at the moment.

Dudley

Staff member
This is pretty bad. Nick doesn’t have the patience to wait and see how well a show performs.
And if the show does finally air, there’s a good chance most of the crew could be on other shows, even at other studios by that time. If it gets picked up for more episodes, changes will be noticeable, as they might not be able to get the whole crew back.

Zanneck

Yeah all of season one is done. Production was halted in its second season.

Here's some art of the main characters. It looks great.

Yeah - I will watch this..... I'm just hoping the writing is good, more than anything. A good looking show with bad writing is a crime in itself for me.

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
AJ LoCascio was attached to the project.

This is pretty bad. Nick doesn’t have the patience to wait and see how well a show performs.
And if the show does finally air, there’s a good chance most of the crew could be on other shows, even at other studios by that time. If it gets picked up for more episodes, changes will be noticeable, as they might not be able to get the whole crew back.

One person already moved on.

Edit: She hasn't worked on the show since 2016.

Last edited:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts